Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Do you believe that....

I don't get offended...I think it's kinda funny. But Pac's way of thinking is the same type of thinking that caused the Inquisition to have witch hunts 600 years ago...and the Salem witch trials. To me it's hilarious because that mode of thinking has proven to be misled, destructive and dangerous...but some folks still cling to it. I believe about as much from Grimm's fairy tales as I do some of these posts. But I do get a good laugh from time to time. Next time tho, let's include some trolls and dragons and stuff.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't get offended...I think it's kinda funny. But Pac's way of thinking is the same type of thinking that caused the Inquisition to have witch hunts 600 years ago...and the Salem witch trials. To me it's hilarious because that mode of thinking has proven to be misled, destructive and dangerous...but some folks still cling to it. I believe about as much from Grimm's fairy tales as I do some of these posts. But I do get a good laugh from time to time. Next time tho, let's include some trolls and dragons and stuff. </div></div>

Whatever... that is your opinion. But at the same time that is not true..... have a good day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL...ok
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345