Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've thought about it, but I'd have to make a satin pillowcase so the hair doesn't get messed up! LOL I don't think my hubby would find it too weird. . .I think. . .LOL

Sandy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh believe me, I have thought about it. But I get so freaked out I would roll over and squish her. Yikes! Plus I could just imagine if my boyfriend ever found out, he would think I've officially went 'round the pipe! [img]eek.gif[/img]

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 27, 2005 10:44 PM: Message edited by: my little jelly bean ]</font>

Inactive Member Pressed_Flowers's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I keep stuffed animals at the foot of my bed, all teddy bears that mean something to me from my childhood: three original Care Bears, Snuggle Bear (the fabric softener bear) and this Gund bear I named Brown Bear.

Though Felicity has slept with me once or twice at the head of the bed when I was feeling real sentimental and emotional over what she means to me. I'd probably sleep with her more if I wasn't so scared of her somehow getting damaged. I still remember how my one childhood friend was the only one of my group of friends to get an American Girl doll and I couldn't stand how she just threw Kirsten around as if she was nothing. I always vowed I would never do that to my American Girl doll when I got one.

AngieGill

I have drug my Nellie all over.. I do nap with her laying beside me and her body is very soft now.. she is very cuddly.. I sometimes just lay on the couch (I have not been feeling well this past month with this pregnancy) and I hold her.. I have fallen asleep there a couple of times in the past month with her. When I was little, I had a Pooh Bear I used to sleep with religeously, so maybe that is why this feels so natural to me.

Angie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do! But I am so afraid of messing up there hair. Plus well, they have clothes on-and thats not comfortable! I need pj's for at least ONE of them to comfortably sleep with them...LOL.

Actually my husband sometimes still sleeps with a stuffed dog that I first got him when we were dating...shh...and I pull my old stuffed animals into bed with me, especially when I don't feel well!

Next on my want list is someone's PJ's-so well they can be comfortable too! Because well..how comfortable can they be sleeping in a dress?

-Jordyn

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i confess! When i was younger, i slept with Reita alot. But now i am worried about squishing them [img]eek.gif[/img] or messing up their hair [img]confused.gif[/img]

I confess. Though usually I wake by the middle of the night and I put her in the corner sitting up, so I don't roll over on her
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is what i do too.
    But i ALWAYS sleep with a stuffy! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I might have to add to my answer. It seems most of you sleep with the dolls near, not cuddle. Well 5 of my dolls are on my bedside table! That's about as near to me as at the head of the bed. They just moved there recently, from an office bookshelf, and Ilove having them close by.

Ashley1972

I put Kit to bed with me once in a while when I feel like cuddling. I won't put Molly or Sam in my bed because I'm afraid of messing them up.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I feel like a doll abuser now! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I sleep with one of my girls every night. Sometimes I'm too lazy to even put on their pajamas. [img]redface.gif[/img] I'm just like a kid. I've gotta have something in my arms to fall asleep. I also sleep with my white stuffed rabbit, Long Ears. I have to fall asleep on my left side, so DH usually ends up holding me and I hold the rabbit and the doll. Did I mention we have a double bed? [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only doll in my bed is the one in my avatar.

I guess eventually I will have to sleep with a doll.Eventually I will run out of babies. *sniff* What a sad thought. We still hope to have at least one more baby in the next 5-6 years or so.

I have been co-sleeping with my babies since I was 15 years old, so I know I will have to snuggle with a doll when the kids are all grown up.

My oldest child had seizures and night terrors.I was afraid I could not get to him fast enough in his own bed.We bought a king sized bed, and he slept next to me for the first few years.

When our next child was born, he had severe GERD. His nights were long and hard.He rarely slept and cried constantly.He had to sleep in a full upright position for his first two years.He slept in bed with me for the first few years.

Before Mae was even born, I knew she would be sleeping next to me too.Thank goodness, there is no "reason", she sleeps by me by choice.

So yeah, someday I will have to settle for a doll to cuddle with at night. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast