Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by judiaci:
    I sleep with DH and my dog, Emma. Emma likes to chew doll fingers so Emma and dolls can't sleep together. We have a king size bed and DD likes to pile it high with books, stuffed animals and dolls when we read together before bed. Everything gets taken off the bed before we actually go to sleep, however. Emma is really warm and snuggly. She's my 1st choice for cuddling with. She doesn't smell too bad for a dog either, LOL.

<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ September 29, 2005 11:15 AM: Message edited by: judiaci ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You just reminded me - I also sleep with books. [img]redface.gif[/img] lol It was really bad when I was little, I would have my bed full of books, dolls and stuffed animals that I'd be squeezed to the edge. Luckily I was in a daybed so there was a railing on one side and that's how I never fell off. I liked having them near me and in the morning it was easier to pick one up and start reading.
    I have a pile of books on my bed and they've been there for days. My cat keeps trying to knock them off but I just push her off. Oh yeah, she sleeps with me too, but usually on my feet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay gals. It's nighttime now (I just read this thread for the first time) and I'm wanting to go get my AGOT which I bought at AGPNY and cuddle with her when I go to bed in a few minutes. I sometimes sleep in another room (DH snores, and I 'thrash') and put her in bed with me, but have always worried about rolling over on her (and her hair messing up, or falling off the bed!)

It's funny, I did put her in bed with me one night and DH noticed her (as he leaned over to kiss goodnight). I was halfway embarrassed and said 'I just think she's so cute and want to have her next to me too,' to which he replied 'I hope so. You spent 87.00 on her!' LOL!

Inactive Member DominicDOESN'TPLAYWITHDOL's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont sleep.

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 29, 2005 07:09 AM: Message edited by: Dominic doesn't play with dolls ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do quite often, and don't have any problems admitting it. I have to cuddle something, I can't get to sleep if my arms aren't around something. Usually it is my Winnie the Pooh that I've had (and slept with) since I was two, but quite often I add a doll or two. Zipporah tends to do this more often than any of the others.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't do this too often. To be honest, AG's are not the most comfortable thing to cuddle with! But if I'm feeling sad or stressed or have had a long day, or what have you, then sometimes I will. Only Samantha, though, with her squishy PM body! The Mattel dolls just aren't the same when it comes to cuddling. I am long past worrying about hair; Sam's ends are so frizzy. It's nothing a little patience with a hairbrush won't put back to normal, anyway! Usually, since I only have one doll bed, one girl will sleep there and the other will sleep up on the bed next to me - but not too close, so I don't roll over on her. Ouch for us both!

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 29, 2005 12:59 AM: Message edited by: ksami ]</font>

monimarine

DD sometimes sleeps with one of the Twins, but I can't bring myself to put one in bed. I am afraid I would roll over on it.

I like to sit and watch tv with Mari or Josefina in my lap, but I can't sleep with anything.

Inactive Member MareGathersDolls's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I used to sleep with a stuffie everynight, but I got out of the habit after I started to have really violent nightmares. The last straw was when I threw my favorite Eeyore all the way across the room in a fit of nightmare. So I don't sleep with my girls for fear of a repeat incident. [img]eek.gif[/img]

When I was little, Molly slept in the corner of my bed, up beside the pillows so I wouldn't roll on her. If I wasn't such a violent little sleeper I'd do that now. But it's bad enough that I throw my pillows out of bed and keeb bruising my hands and legs from hitting the wall and bedframe.

But my girls do love to come up into the bed to cuddle when I'm reading, or cuddle up in the papasan when I'm watching movies. They just prefer not to get beat up at night, lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234