Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 122

Thread: Jess!!!!

  1. #111
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Just guessing on Dec. 21st!( and wishfull thinking) She'll probably be released after Christmas.

  2. #112
    Inactive Member nicolej's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2003
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anna,
    I have to tell you that both my daughter and I decided that when we get a Jess doll she'll have to have Anna for the middle name!!
    [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't know if that makes you an Aunt or a Godmother or what!! LOL

  3. #113
    Inactive Member SeshetScribe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wanted to say, the speculations going around, Asian, redhead, new face sculpt, all add up to me bringing Jess home. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Prslrd! So happy to see you back! *hugs*

    I'm MareGathersDolls/Words...decided I don't want something so close to my name out there in the public domain anymore.

  4. #114
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by LindaL:
    As the mother of two daughters born in China, I don't think she looks very Asian at all. She could, as another poster said, have one Asian parent, but her face, especially her nose, doesn't "fit the mold" of an Asian IMHO. Can't tell the color of her eyes, but her hair looks black to me.

    Linda
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">As the daughter of an Asian parent and Caucasain parent, I agree the nose doesn't fit. She could be Asian, but only half or possibly quarter. It would be cool if she was half asian half cuacasain, then I can start my cauc-asian club, and she could be our poster child... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #115
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sailorangel59:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LindaL:
    As the mother of two daughters born in China, I don't think she looks very Asian at all. She could, as another poster said, have one Asian parent, but her face, especially her nose, doesn't "fit the mold" of an Asian IMHO. Can't tell the color of her eyes, but her hair looks black to me.

    Linda
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">As the daughter of an Asian parent and Caucasain parent, I agree the nose doesn't fit. She could be Asian, but only half or possibly quarter. It would be cool if she was half asian half cuacasain, then I can start my cauc-asian club, and she could be our poster child... [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't think there is such a thing as a definitive "Asian" look. Girls from China look vastly different from girls from Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, etc. And their noses don't look anything alike. The picture of Jess we have does tend to resemble my Japanese friend but not my Chinese or Malaysian friends.

  6. #116
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did I miss a post? Is there rumor she might be released on Dec. 21? I would pay the extra shipping to get her for Christmas for DD. How exciting would it be to get a never before seen doll for Christmas. Keeping fingers crossed!

  7. #117
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHA! you all crack me up! that picture of me is a cropped picture of me in my homecoming dress. I am about 94% Italian. I am NOT asian or anything like that. lol EVERYONE who ever meets me for the first time ALWAYS asks me if I am like, part chiniese or something. lol. Thank you all for the compliments. lol. and hmmm....i would like to meet the model for this cover...we could be like TWINNS! YAY!! The pale skin comes from my mum and Aunt julies side of the family. I dont know. But I am shocked at the resemblance...She in MINE MINE MINE!!!!! AAAH!
    *calls over to mom* "hey mum..have i told you lately that i REEEEEEALY Love you?? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] .....tee hee hee!

  8. #118
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Nicole J:
    Anna,
    I have to tell you that both my daughter and I decided that when we get a Jess doll she'll have to have Anna for the middle name!!
    [img]smile.gif[/img] I don't know if that makes you an Aunt or a Godmother or what!! LOL
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YAAAAY! i feel special!!!! lol. Thank you! hee hee!

  9. #119
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a feeling Jess will be released after Christmas. My mom was talking to my PS and she was asking about new items and Ingrid said she didn't know about anything but there will be new things coming out after Christmas.

  10. #120
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooooh! i cant wait! i hope she is here before my birthday! does anyone know where she is from?? like, where her story takes place?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •