Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Childish

  1. #1
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know how to say this nicely...

    But I think DHPB is getting even worse.

    I must be getting old and grouchy cause I just want to tell people to shut up and take there silly games to MSN or ICQ

    It bores me to read through a thread and then it gets hijacked by some stupidness.

    It's like I'm reading the Blue BBS not DHBBS there I expect that kind of behavior here I don't.

    I even had to PM some person for using a copywrited photo as there own in there sig.

    ok ... I'm an old grouch

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No Lain you're not because I feel the same way when I wander over there looking for something of substance.

    I really miss the excitement & speed of the old bbs, especially when Darren was in Australia.

    Mind you I'm avoiding the Max topics so I've definitely limited myself [img]wink.gif[/img]

    wanders back to add that over the past few weeks a couple of topics did spark an interest so I did post. I know we'll never have another sony bbs [img]frown.gif[/img] and we'll never be able to air our honest feelings, but I guess if we at least post in something that is simple and relates to the music some kind of balance might exist again one day.


    [img]eek.gif[/img] I can't believe I just wrote that ^

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ November 21, 2005 03:40 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It reminds me of the old Blue BBS too Lain.

    I'm surprised that he's attracting these teenies actually - I'd've thought that his music was a bit too mature (Popular! aside) for their tastes. [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Oh well..... *shrugs*

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ November 20, 2005 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member *Ann*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's why I don't read it any more.

    [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yeah that thread hijacking just another reason not to read it. It insane and if I was posting a post I would politely or not so politely tell them to keep their shit out of my thread.

    Their really is a real young (mentally) group on their that just make is beyond not interesting.

    Kat

  6. #6
    Janie DP
    Guest Janie DP's Avatar

    Post

    There's hardly anyone who posts on there who I recognise now! [img]eek.gif[/img] I find it so boring over there and if anyone tries to start an intelligent debate or conversation it just dies a death. Really it is full of nothing, mostly just trivia. I rarely post on there because there is hardly anything newsworthy or interesting worth replying to.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tell ya, it was a very black day for intelligent conversation when they closed the Sony bbs. The remaining official public bbs is a very poor forum indeed. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

    I actually think that I preferred it when I couldn't view it! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] LOL

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ November 21, 2005 03:51 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Twizzle:
    I tell ya, it was a very black day for intelligent conversation when they closed the Sony bbs. The remaining official public bbs is a very poor forum indeed. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

    I actually think that I preferred it when I couldn't view it! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] LOL

    <font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ November 21, 2005 03:51 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol Terry, you can view it now but can you post too? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

    What kind of audience do you think DH wants to attract these days?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member twizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, I can view it now but as for posting on there....well, I don't really know about that b/c I haven't tried to do so since about May but even if I could, I wouldn't! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    I dunno what type of person he's trying to attract nowadays, to be honest with you Barb. And I'm probably not the best person to ask, seeing as how I don't actually count myself as a 'fan' of him anymore.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member BarbT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Terry I did mean that as a general quessie for everyone.

    I not really sure either but I'm leaning towards they're trying to re-connect with the SG fans (this is based on my perceptions of what I've seen and heard in the last week during his very brief visit) & hoping to spark an interest in solo Darren......but I'm probably wrong.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •