Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Janie DP:
    There's hardly anyone who posts on there who I recognise now! [img]eek.gif[/img] I find it so boring over there and if anyone tries to start an intelligent debate or conversation it just dies a death. Really it is full of nothing, mostly just trivia. I rarely post on there because there is hardly anything newsworthy or interesting worth replying to.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">^^ exactly.. what I see happening is someone posts something of intelligence and it gets hijacked by a bunch of morons with their teeny speak. It becomes about 15 pages of complete crap and the initial point or purpose of the post is lost. The rest of the posts are trivia cr*ap. People seeking attention and general spam.

Kat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by BarbT:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    I tell ya, it was a very black day for intelligent conversation when they closed the Sony bbs. The remaining official public bbs is a very poor forum indeed. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

I actually think that I preferred it when I couldn't view it! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] LOL

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ November 21, 2005 03:51 AM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font></font>
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">lol Terry, you can view it now but can you post too? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

What kind of audience do you think DH wants to attract these days?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think they are trying to attract your basic moron variety of fan. I say this because of the way they run things. The way he speaks and the general way things have gone to the sh*t.

Theres no sony board.. all people have is sugar candy teen speak apple pie and lets be postive land.

Kat

Lainbrain

I have to ask the question is the DHFC board any better?

I'm so glad we have this place I just wish we had a few more people around.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by LainBrain:
    I have to ask the question is the DHFC board any better?

<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was thinking the exact same thing. [img]wink.gif[/img] My guess is not. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wish there were a few more ppl posting here too Lain but I don't know how to rectify that. This board had been deemed as being 'inappropriate' by D's ppl [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] , therefore there's no promo of it allowed in their domain so unless ppl hear about it by word of mouth, they're not going to know that it exists.

I really don't understand why they're so scared of us though - we're just a tiny little bbs. Maybe it's b/c we've got very big voices! [img]wink.gif[/img]

As for the f/c bbs, I can't imagine that it's very much different to the public one apart from maybe being a little more serious and cerebral in content. As it's run by the same ppl and in the same 'do as you're told and don't ask any goddamn questions' manner as his public bbs, I imagine that it's got exactly the same vibe to it.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ November 21, 2005 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Twizzle ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been feeling the same way as many of you about the public board lately, not much interesting that I feel like replying to and I'm not feeling too comfortable there at the moment. There are more interesting conversations going on here and a few other boards. I haven't been an fc memeber for a while now, but I agree the fc board probably isn't much different from the public one.

<font color="#000000"><font size="1">[ November 21, 2005 08:19 PM: Message edited by: little bird ]</font></font>

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ November 21, 2005 08:20 PM: Message edited by: little bird ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i dunno what thread specifically you guys mean but i do know that i get annoyed by the whole "replying to a reply of a reply of a reply" until you get a huge message made up of the same 10 lines over and over heh heh

the SG BBS is also contraband, at least having a clear link to it in your sig anyway *chuckle*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sunhawk:
    i dunno what thread specifically you guys mean but i do know that i get annoyed by the whole "replying to a reply of a reply of a reply" until you get a huge message made up of the same 10 lines over and over heh heh

<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's the invasion of the dreaded white boxes isn't it
    [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Twizzle:
    This board had been deemed as being 'inappropriate' by D's ppl [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] , therefore there's no promo of it allowed in their domain so unless ppl hear about it by word of mouth, they're not going to know that it exists.

I really don't understand why they're so scared of us though - we're just a tiny little bbs. Maybe it's b/c we've got very big voices! [img]wink.gif[/img]

<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's amazing, isn't it? They don't want people knowing about this little board cos they might actually see people discussing instead of blindly following what D's people tell them. To be afraid of a board with less than 20 posters.lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by sunhawk:

the SG BBS is also contraband, at least having a clear link to it in your sig anyway *chuckle*
    <font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">^^ Theres no thread specifically Steen its every thread you go into .. a bunch of mentally young people hijack it with either dribble, lewd Darren-esque fantasies or other attention seeking crap. This just overtakes every single thread. The whole board is full of OT drivel and really does need a good clean out lol

Kat

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast