-
July 31st, 2006, 01:26 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
July 31st, 2006, 01:47 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Thank you my friend, I needed that so much, my world has turned to crap over the weekend... [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
August 3rd, 2006, 05:26 AM
#3
Inactive Member
huggles you tight and whisperin Belle sends her hugs too...
-
August 4th, 2006, 04:55 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Mz.Chievous [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] & Lady Belle [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Thank you both.
I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time saying goodbye...
*huggs*
-
August 4th, 2006, 10:50 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Have you heard from your brother?
-
August 4th, 2006, 01:33 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Good Morning Miz Pez [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , No I haven't been able to get hold of my brother, I'm gonna have to hitch a ride down there this weekend and try to make arrangements for storage, and help in moving, but as of now I don't know who, where or anything.
Take care.
-
August 17th, 2006, 09:55 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I couldn't get hold of my brother for a couple of weeks because he was at the campgrounds over in Indiana. My sister came and got me and brought me down here, & I have been crashing where ever I can, on floors & couches. It looks like I might be able to get on a low income apartment soon, but until then I'm just bummin'
rog [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2006, 11:15 AM
#8
Inactive Member
How far south didcha have to go Rog? Is it still hotter in hell where you are???
Freakin 104 is the high for today round these parts...so far we have had 21 days of 100+ degree weather!!!
-
August 19th, 2006, 04:39 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I moved about a hundred miles south, the nearest big city would be Mt Vernon (11,000), Its been in the mid 90's with a lot of humidity. today is a little better coz we got some rain last night but its starting to get real muggy out here.
Can you say "yuck"
-
August 21st, 2006, 12:39 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Yuck! But I am glad you at least have something
to sleep on at night....Oh Roger...I wish I could
help you out other than just praying but right now
that is all I can do and I do it every day for you!
*HUGS* for my friend!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks