Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Leaving

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    leaving a hug for my friend,...

    <a href="http://plugin.smileycentral.com/http%253A%252F%252Fwww.smileycentral.com%252F%253F partner%253DZSzeb008%255FZSzeb012%2526i%253D36%252 F36%255F2%255F80%2526feat%253Dprof/page.html" target="_blank">36 2 80image

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you my friend, I needed that so much, my world has turned to crap over the weekend... [img]mad.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    huggles you tight and whisperin Belle sends her hugs too...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mz.Chievous [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] & Lady Belle [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Thank you both.

    I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time saying goodbye...

    *huggs*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have you heard from your brother?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morning Miz Pez [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , No I haven't been able to get hold of my brother, I'm gonna have to hitch a ride down there this weekend and try to make arrangements for storage, and help in moving, but as of now I don't know who, where or anything.

    Take care.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I couldn't get hold of my brother for a couple of weeks because he was at the campgrounds over in Indiana. My sister came and got me and brought me down here, & I have been crashing where ever I can, on floors & couches. It looks like I might be able to get on a low income apartment soon, but until then I'm just bummin'

    rog [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How far south didcha have to go Rog? Is it still hotter in hell where you are???
    Freakin 104 is the high for today round these parts...so far we have had 21 days of 100+ degree weather!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I moved about a hundred miles south, the nearest big city would be Mt Vernon (11,000), Its been in the mid 90's with a lot of humidity. today is a little better coz we got some rain last night but its starting to get real muggy out here.

    Can you say "yuck"

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yuck! But I am glad you at least have something
    to sleep on at night....Oh Roger...I wish I could
    help you out other than just praying but right now
    that is all I can do and I do it every day for you!

    *HUGS* for my friend!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •