Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you honestly think I'm going to take you seriously you retard? Get the fuck off this board. This isn't a stupid game for Russell to abuse me, and I don't know who the fuck 'Sea' is. I've never met anyone called that. I've met a drug-fucked retard who I don't have any time for. Why would I go and read a board that describes _itself_ as gay, so that I can have my day ruined again? Fuck off.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First post on the page, Tiberius. I was looking for that one before I went away into some non hostboard place for the past week or so.

I don't think I'm leaving yet, but some proper roleplaying would be super. I'll post in Hell, but I think I'd be more interested in "Ballroom II: The One Where Not Everyone Is Dead". Open to everyone who isn't banned, no flaming. I don't want to have to invest in a "Tresspassers will be shot down" sign for this place, and I thought that idea didn't sound too bad.

EDIT: Goshdarn it, people, that wasn't even one of them. It was some random black-metaller that stumbled onto one of their boards.

<font color="#333366" size="1">[ March 27, 2004 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Gerald Blake ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was someone from NZ (email address) who listed 'swords' as an interest.

What really got to me was that they had only made four posts - two of them on this board. How many of us could claim that a quarter of all our posts were fully in character?

Not many, if any.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So you're saying that I shot an innocent or something? I don't really get it.

A while back I think I considered suggesting 'The Ball' or something as a thread, but we don't have enough girls, I think for it to constitute a ball. After all, balls are about girls...

I guess I quite liked the ballroom where everyone is dead.

Last night I went to a party that played Disturbed and Drowning Pool. And some other stuff, but I forget. And there was free pizza. Lots of free pizza. And trenchcoats.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Free trenchcoats?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't be silly.

Visit this

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That guy, crossed with the guy who played bagpipes in Auckland would beat up Superman, though I do have to say that I commonly end my sentences with them ellipsis things, and occasionally use the "0rz" form of words. Of course, everything goes downhill when we say "b0rked" in real life, and "TeH" (though the capitalisation makes it difficult to pull off all the time).

I've decided I probably shouldn't really mock people over minor details, though, because they might be able to mock me back over one of my typos*. For future reference, I leave those in on purpose. And the ones I don't do it on purpose with? That's actually on purpose too. That can be the super power of Gerald's that's constant throughout all of the threads I participate in. However, using this power to make my mistakes alright really tires me out.
    Wow. So that's why I say I'm tired after I write things that don't make sense.

*<font color="white">In contrast, however, I have no qualms making fun at people producing works of art like "I have been sent here my the concil"</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Which guy?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The guy who wrote the guide to effective online communication. hE OwNz0rZ jOO!?!?!!!!!!11!one1!

<font color="#333366" size="1">[ April 04, 2004 03:51 AM: Message edited by: Gerald Blake ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh. I mean, 0hzorz... I think.