Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: Test

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member oface1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2008
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Merry Christmas all and happy New Year!!!!

    Couldn't reply while I was at work earlier.

    This setup kinda remind me of the diyaudio and audiokarma forums.

    I dig the bit where we can add pics to our library.


    But at the upper right of our posts where it shows where we are from ,,, what the heck is "rep power"?


    LIke the option of letting it speak out the posts,,lol.......

    Take care all.......



    -chris

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member DaveCan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2008
    Location
    Moncton NB Canada
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Seems like some stuff got deleted in some threads... The'' 604 final after back and forth thread'' had 4-6 more posts than where its ended at now and same with the Have to sell some Altec stuff thread? Oh well, nice to have this back online, the green was nice though

    Dave

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Quote Originally Posted by bowtie427ss View Post
    .......to what i think is one of the very first posts made in December of '02.

    Now we have what appears to be a fast, reliable, and extensive archive of posts.
    Dunno, I joined 12.26.02, but for some reason I'm thinking it was just a re-joining due to an 'upgrade' to Infopop UBB.

    Fast? This upgrade so far is slower loading for me than the previous one. Not mention it took me over two hours of being waltzed around with a so-called bad ID and PW combined with dead links plus a new 'bad' ID and two new PWs before it allowed me to 're-join' using my original ID and change my PW back to the original. I hope it's all just due to them still fiddling with it in the background.

    For sure I much prefer this format over the old one.

    Anyway, after almost four years I'm no longer Altec 'free' thanks to some very generous forum members, with Lynyrd Skynyrd tuning up 'Free Bird' in the living room, Guns n' Roses waiting in the wings and the noise police banging on the door , so Merry Christmas and all that jive to one and all!

    GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member aeyb701's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question Re: Test

    My password wasn't recognized, then once I changed it to one that got me logged on it said I was banned, but here I am. It's confusing.
    Jon Archibald

  5. #15
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Accessed this post. Old posts denied - "invalid post specified" message displayed.

  6. #16
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Quote Originally Posted by bowtie427ss View Post
    Now we have what appears to be a fast, reliable, and extensive archive of posts.
    I'm taking a wait and see approach on that. I had a tough time getting here. First I could only get to the homepage. Then I was able to navigate a bit, but couldn't log in. Then I used the forgot username/password feature, even though I had the correct information. Hostboard replied with my username, but then the link provided wouldn't work to get a new password. This all took place after this thread was started, so it wasn't like I was early to the party.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  7. #17
    Senior Hostboard Member valhallax's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    542
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    i guess im one of those that fears change..but still glad to be here and in time to say merry christmas to everyone. it seems way slower to load and harder to navigate..took along time to get in. i sure am glad to see those that did get back in..would be nice in green tho
    "those sounds to which no definite pitch can be assigned are usually classified as noise"<br />harvey fletcher-1928

  8. #18
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    That "speak" feature is a riot..... She's got an accent...... I bet she's hot :-)

    Anybody find their name displayed is now their actual login username? Mine never was before this.

    I like my new avatar, I was tired of my old one..... it never looked right. It was supposed to be an A7, but looked more like the 110 cabinet that GM was using for awhile. Now I'm using the picture form the color brochure for the 9864A....... Bill's Engine.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  9. #19
    Senior Hostboard Member Russnohio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2007
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile Re: Test

    Quote Originally Posted by valhallax View Post
    ..would be nice in green tho
    ....or VOTT grey

  10. #20
    Inactive Member stéphane Rame's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Test

    Happy holidays and good sound for 2009.
    Stéphane

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.