<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were the db's 20 yards off the l.o.s.? </div></div>
30
The DL was 20 yards off.
Were the db's 20 yards off the l.o.s.?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were the db's 20 yards off the l.o.s.? </div></div>
30
The DL was 20 yards off.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Before this year is over, by your reasoning, I'd say each team will have several generations to look up to as daddy.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
On a totally unrelated note, the LF Sports crew sucks more dong than a Vietnamese whorehouse.
Holding on 7, they show a replay of a receiver and DB and talk about how it was pass interference.
On another totally unrelated note, Kentucky has some [censored] sweet poonalicious cheerleaders.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Shoulda heard Andre Ware and his partner covering the last 1:30 of the Penn St-Indiana game. Indiana is backed up to its own endzone with 1 TO down 5...Ware's partner says "the Hoosiers have to remember, a safety isn't the end of the world"...Ware: "They would be down 7 and have to kick the ball away..I'd say it is the worst thinkg"...the partner: "that is why they would have to onside kick"...lol...I've always thought you couldn't attempt an onside kick after a safety...lol..I caught that in the Bama game as well.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
ESPN's early commentators are teh suck.
I constantly find myself wondering if they're watching the same game that I am. I realize that they're way the hell up in the press box and I've got good camera in my living room.
But when Verno Lundsuck calls a play 'close to the first down' when the ball is spotted 3 yards short... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
They have the same view we have on their monitors tho...When they express their opinions, it doesn't bother me....but, they need a good understanding of football strategy in order to call a game...some of em sound like they haven't ever seen a gridiron before.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
IMO the main problem is that they can't just shut the [censored] up instead of filling air.
Listening to a lot of former players call games, I find myself wondering just how the hell they made it through high school, much less college.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Ware was at a loss for words after the onside kick comment..lol..like his mind was going over and over thinking "WTF are you talking about"..lol..still the best is Musburger's "The road to Tempe is paved with Trojans !!!"...guess you'll need to break out some tire chains to get there unless they are of the non-lubricated ilk..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Non-lubed Trojans...do they still sell those?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks