Probably Air Force, being as Im good with Math I think I could do good for them in something!!!
But I would like to be a sniper, man that would be awesome picking Osama off like an 8 point buck.....thats what Im talking about.
If you could serve, which branch of the military would you go in?
Personally, i would join the Navy....was almost there, applied to the Naval Academy, just had to get my physical and sign the papers...backed out when after I was offered a baseball scholarship to a prep military school in Georgia...too bad for me b/c i'm still stuck here at home...
Probably Air Force, being as Im good with Math I think I could do good for them in something!!!
But I would like to be a sniper, man that would be awesome picking Osama off like an 8 point buck.....thats what Im talking about.
Its different now, but my dad always told me, you can go into any branch, but the Air Force is the branch that whatever you do in there, you can come out and get a job doing that. There wasn't to many people hired to march
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Navy or Marines. My grandfather was in the Navy in WWII, and a couple other relatives were as well.
Marines just want a few good mean, so that means me.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i just want to be called iceman and then when someone says something like yeah ice man i am dangerious, i can just bite at them.
![]()
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i would serve in the texas national guard...b/c apparently it means you dont have to do anything and get credit for doing so
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
im sure thats why he went...nother better than killin some women and children
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
doesnt matter why, all that matters is what was done.
And to even get a medal for it! AWESOME!
so all the hundreds of thousands of soldiers were bad people?
and the soldiers in iraq are bad people...b/c u know women and kids are gettin killed there too
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks