2 people from saudi and one friend of mine who grew up here but whose parents were ambassadors from thailand
Who have you talked to in other counties....I know the Dutch and Belgium love the US....
2 people from saudi and one friend of mine who grew up here but whose parents were ambassadors from thailand
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Debates shouldn't ruin anything.....it's able learning and seeing other people's views.....if it ruins something you are taking all this personal and thinking that we are trying to change your opinion on certain issues....which isn't the case. The only time debates ruin things is when people get too personal with their comments.....like namecalling....etc.
sorry...shouldve been more specific...not gonna waste time arguing when i could be celebrating
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
awesome.....I know kids from Wales, England, Australia, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, and some other places I think....they all love the US....
Well get on it.....
and it's debating.....at least on my part.....
Humm so you r saying we are bullies that we go invade other countries cause we are greedy,visicous, blood thirsty American pigs am I right just cause someone who is liveing in our country from a foriegn land says so!!!!!!!!!
free like OJ all day
haha no...dont remember saying anything like that...just said they hate us because we try to be the world police
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I have family that's in Iraq now and some that was already there they(Saudi) is just mad cause we took out Saddam cause they proffited from it meaning before we took him out!!
free like OJ all day
I was in the miliatary and for #1 N.A.T.O along with alot more countries ask us to do it casue they are all afraid to go at any world problem without us there!!!!
free like OJ all day
Bookmarks