Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 162

Thread: Consolodation?

  1. #151
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Oh yeah

    MikMo, if I want to take the time to properly puncuate my sentences and worry about my spelling, I can. When a portion of the people don't read, what is the point? I will type this one nice just to show you I can but will continue to type in the other manner because it's quicker, easier and it serves as the opposite of the telegraph style of some others. Sorry if it bothers you.

  2. #152
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh yeah

    Well, if you can't take a few seconds to your busy day to properly punctuate a sentence, then you either look ignorant or lazy....take your pick.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #153
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh yeah

    Amen to that, MikMo!
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #154
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh yeah

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Well, if you can't take a few seconds to your busy day to properly punctuate a sentence, then you either look ignorant or lazy....take your pick.



    [/ QUOTE ]

    If I were to take a guess, I would have to say both!

  5. #155
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Oh yeah

    No my son would have more respect, than to get on here and make an embesel out of himself. Wow so Lee high shows off trophies from Pennington. Exactly what trophies?
    Last state title i remember in that was Jonesville's state title run. The cinderilla year.
    And i wouldn't threaten you, im talking about your GC in the LPD remarks.
    To me your like a child who has no understanding. You talk about post. Well let's see you registered when? And have how many post already? You will eclipse what i have in a matter of weeks?
    Like i said no use arguing with someone who is unlearned, and has no clue of the big picture, or scope or magnitutde of this topic or conversation. And it's clear you don't.

  6. #156
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh yeah

    Please try to punctuate a bit [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] This is a rough topic and an interesting topic, but some of the posters and such make it difficult for me and I can even translate Counts [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #157
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh yeah

    By no means do I consider myself qualified to teach English at the local university, but when you are posting on a forum such as this where other posters only have what you type to go by, folks are going to draw negative reactions when their posts look like they came from a third-grader. Proofreading isn't a terrible thing. I know at times my posts may have glitches but I do try to proofread a little, so folks don't have the Hooked On Phonics image in their minds when they see my posts [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #158
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Oh yeah

    Hey now. Give my man Counts some credit. He has done much better.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    It's just kills me people take something this serious and turn it into something stupid. But that is life. Seems as if it is the way it some times.
    What many don't realize and i said it in another post. This forum is much like the SWVA gossip tool. A great forum yet a way to also, get help when needed, get out ideas, and even sometimes, make things work for the good of a whole County.
    To bad some misuse it just to try to cause problems. When we have enough as it is. And more than enough to work on, than who has trophies of any kind.

  9. #159
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh yeah

    I know I run on and on sometimes but (and dont be offended LPD) I have a heck of a time reading your posts most of the time, I feel like I'm listening to an old movie where they try to send a telegraph message.

    School board is evil (stop)
    Need to listen to public (stop)
    Do the right thing (stop)

    Not trying to be a smart-arse either, like I said, I think for the most part, we agree, just disagree on how to get there.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #160
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oh yeah

    You speak the truth, brother Unchained. I took all the English courses I could in college because it was one of the only subjects that interested me....I think that is why it pains me to see so many grammatical blunders here. It's a shame I didn't finish my education because I think I could have made a worthy English teacher. Another point: a lot of people on this board have never met. The only contact we have with each other is on this board. Don't you think that the impression you make by what you say, how you say it, and how it looks will determine what the other people think of you?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •