He's a loser that couldn't hack life, even though he had the world on a silver platter. He took the easy way out on his baby....makes him a loser to me.
The Carnival is GOD; May all Juggalos find him! [May the Juggalos find Him]
May the Juggalos find Him [May the Juggalos find Him] He's out there, He's out there
We're not sorry if we tricked you [We don't care what happens now]
We're not sorry if we tricked you [We swing our hatchets and we're proud]
We're not sorry if we tricked you [Painted faces in the crowd]
We're not sorry if we tricked you [The Carnival will carry on]
He's out there [May the Juggalos find Him]
He's out there [May the Juggalos find Him]
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
He's a loser that couldn't hack life, even though he had the world on a silver platter. He took the easy way out on his baby....makes him a loser to me.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I agree. If he was such a "legend" then why did he take the easy way out?
Cool avatar, burton. My boys love that movie.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Thanks man. I love the movie as well. It has absolutely no plot, but it is hilarious.
i thought it was kindly stupid myself ya know just cause someone has alot of money doesnt mean they have the world on a silver platter he was addicted to herion and he had a complete psycho for a wife
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
The Non Sports Forum has went all to crap in the last few weeks.....I swear I cant even read it anymore because of this Juggalo or non Juggalo crap.
Let's see: addicted to heroin, kills himself....people want to deify this man? Beyond me.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
well i hate that for ya poundNDN it wasnt my fault lol everyone else exploded over a little thread i made but i can't help it ya know stuff happens lol but i mean the only reason you dont hear about it at school is cause you just dont wanna theres only a few of us at the high school but theres millions aorund the world... im just saying you act like he had the world at his fingertips and you never truelly know someones life until you walk alittle in there shoes
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Thankfully, I won't have to walk a mile in his shoes.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks