I remember halloween being white before.
is in the forcast for tuesday night. kinda early dont ya think?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I remember halloween being white before.
GO VOLS
I love snow . I hope we get some asap
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
No school in Dickenson County.
Are you kidding?
Calling for 6 inches
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
... FREEZING TEMPERATURES POSSIBLE AREAWIDE BY MONDAY NIGHT AND TUESDAY NIGHT...
COLD AIR WILL FLOW INTO THE REGION TONIGHT AS A COLD FRONT PASSES THROUGH THE SOUTHERN APPALACHIANS. AN UPPER LEVEL TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE WILL DEVELOP ON MONDAY... BRINGING AN UPPER LEVEL DISTURBANCE AND MORE COLD AIR INTO THE REGION THROUGH TUESDAY NIGHT.
SNOW FLURRIES AND SPRINKLES MAY DEVELOP LATE MONDAY NIGHT ACROSS SOUTHWESTERN VIRGINIA AND NORTHEAST TENNESSEE... WITH RAIN OR SNOW SHOWERS POSSIBLE INTO TUESDAY. LITTLE TO NO RAIN OR SNOW ACCUMULATIONS ARE ANTICIPATED AT THIS TIME... DUE TO LIMITED MOISTURE AND WARM GROUND TEMPERATURES.
HOWEVER... LOW TEMPERATURES MAY FALL BELOW FREEZING ACROSS MUCH OF THE REGION BOTH MONDAY NIGHT AND TUESDAY NIGHT. MOST AREAS HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED A HARD FREEZE THIS SEASON... EXCEPT FOR THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS ... NORTHEAST TENNESSEE AND SOUTHWESTERN VIRGINIA. A BRIEF PERIOD OF AT OR BELOW FREEZING TEMPERATURES COULD OCCUR OVER REMAINING AREAS ... BEFORE DAYBREAK TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY MORNINGS. COLDEST LOW TEMPERATURES IN THE 20S SHOULD OCCUR ACROSS SOUTHWESTERN VIRGINIA AND NORTHEAST TENNESSEE... INCLUDING THE SMOKY MOUNTAINS.
STAY TUNED TO THIS STATION FOR LATER STATEMENTS AND FORECASTS FROM YOUR NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE OFFICE IN MORRISTOWN.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is in the forcast for tuesday night. kinda early dont ya think? </div></div>
No not really, we almost always get a little snow in October, just like we always get a little bit in April.
Wouldnt it be nice to have football in the snow this weekend?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I'm moving I hate cold weather.
[url="http://www.regiondsports.com"]http://www.regiondsports.com[/url]
[url="http://www.thecavaliersideline.com"]http://www.thecavaliersideline.com[/url]
Bookmarks