here too
snowing pretty good right now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
here too
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Snowing pretty hard In Pound too...
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Just spitting some snow in Norton - have a tiny bit of accumulation
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
What I'm looking at:
![]()
That's a nice view even without the dusting of snow.
at noon on october 28th in central jersey.........its snowing
must be global warming
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Oh yeah, its way too early for this stuff [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif[/img]
Oh my Gosh snow at the end of October is totally not normal. Global warming totally exists.
I'm surprised someone has not tried to say that yet. Seems anytime that for a couple of days when the weather isn't seasonal they try to blame global warming. When I went to Austria, there was a few days where it got up to 90 degrees and people from school tried to blame global warming and I'm thinking "just because it's hot outside doesn't mean global warming is to blame. It's summer, sometimes it gets hot."
The global warming thing wouldn't be so annoying if people didn't read into it so much when you get a cold front in April or a warm front during December.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 89bluedevil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's a nice view even without the dusting of snow.</div></div>
Thank you.
Bookmarks