Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Snow

  1. #11
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    its global warming
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wouldnt it be nice to have football in the snow this weekend? </div></div>
    They'd all cancel...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    I'm just kidding. When I was growing up we loved to hear that on WDIC--No school in Dickenson County.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love snow . I hope we get some asap</div></div>

    I wish we could get a decent snow. Not like the slush crap we have been getting. I would love a good snow. One you could get out and play in.
    GO VOLS

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    i would love to see something more than 12 inches. the last big snow i remember was in 95 i believe and school was out for the week.


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  6. #16
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    that was the last good snow that i can remember, the biggest anyways
    only thing that sucked, we lost over 1000 dollars in saltwater fish
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  7. #17
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that was the last good snow that i can remember, the biggest anyways
    only thing that sucked, we lost over 1000 dollars in saltwater fish</div></div>

    Please explain the fish bit lOL


    I would love to see one like back in 95. I think it was december seemed like we didnt go to school hardly any. I would love a good tie the tube to the truck and break out the liquor snow.
    GO VOLS

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    I'd imagine the salt water aquarium failed if the power was out for that long of a period. Darn things are very sensitive.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    had two 150 gallon saltwater tanks, and one slightly smaller one, think it was around 100... anyways, power was off on sandy ridge for around 5 days i think, it was bad up there, anyways, no power, no fishy live
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #20
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Snow

    must be that global warming thing again
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •