Here is what I think...
Obama in 08 and 2012
Don't know if this is true or not bc to be honest with ya, I havn't kept up with much of what either Obama or McCain have to say. But, my dad and uncle both told me lastnight that Obama had said if hes elected he was going to pass a law to were that those who make $50,000 a year or less will not have to pay taxes. I know that he cant gurantee that bc Congress would have to approve on it, but I think that would be pretty nice. Like I said though, don't know if its true or not bc thats the first I've heard of it and I really don't care for either one of em as I feel we are screwed either way it goes. To me, its just which one sucks the least.
"Why so serious?"
Here is what I think...
Obama in 08 and 2012
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Here's his tax policy on his website.
http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/taxes...Plan_FINAL.pdf
They were probably referring to this:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eliminating Income Taxes for Seniors Making Less than $50,000. Barack Obama will eliminate all
income taxation of seniors making less than $50,000 per year. This will eliminate taxes for 7 million seniors
? saving them an average of $1,400 a year-- and will also mean that 27 million seniors will not need to file
an income tax return at all.</div></div>
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is what I think...
Obama in 08 and 2012 </div></div>
The older you get the smarter the you get.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
yet meanwhile he wants a universal healthcare system
how do you plan to fund that?
think about it
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I dont see his proposal as universal healthcare - just changes to existing healthcare.
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/healthcare/
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On health care reform, the American people are too often offered two extremes - government-run health care with higher taxes or letting the insurance companies operate without rules. Barack Obama and Joe Biden believe both of these extremes are wrong, and that's why they've proposed a plan that strengthens employer coverage, makes insurance companies accountable and ensures patient choice of doctor and care without government interference.
The Obama-Biden plan provides affordable, accessible health care for all Americans, builds on the existing health care system, and uses existing providers, doctors and plans to implement the plan. Under the Obama-Biden plan, patients will be able to make health care decisions with their doctors, instead of being blocked by insurance company bureaucrats.
Under the plan, if you like your current health insurance, nothing changes, except your costs will go down by as much as $2,500 per year.
If you don't have health insurance, you will have a choice of new, affordable health insurance options.
</div></div>
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yet meanwhile he wants a universal healthcare system
how do you plan to fund that?
think about it </div></div>
by taxing the wealthiest 5%, getting out of Iraq, getting rid of programs that don't work or could work for less money, etc.
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yet meanwhile he wants a universal healthcare system
how do you plan to fund that?
think about it </div></div>
by taxing the wealthiest 5%, getting out of Iraq, getting rid of programs that don't work or could work for less money, etc. </div></div>
you are clueless
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
yeah but at the same time doesnt he consider the people that make 150,000 a year rich??? and those will have to pay more taxes I may be wrong but maybe someone can tell me
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks