Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Python423:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by hour_of_darkness:
    [Seriously Python, take a look at what you're saying and the rhetoric that you use. My sister is a total nut-bag brainwashed Christian that qoutes the Bible like you and the language is just all too much the same. And I know my sister and I know that she doesn't really believe half the crap she says, she just likes writing "family newsletters" that qoute the bible and that she signs with "god bless" b/c she likes playing the game and using the rhetoric b/c it gives her a false sense of knowing who she is an some weird security blanket to hide behind. But anyway, if you can always sign off saying "God Bless", I figure I'll mix it up.

God Doesn't Exist (and if he does he's a vegeneful bastard),

-Hour
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">She does mean it, again I woudlnt expect you to understand... The reason I quote the bible, is to let the reader know, its not my words, but GODS words.

Let me leave you with a couple of thoughts...

(John 12:48) There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke will condemn him at the last day.

(Isaiah 45:23)By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow;
    by me every tongue will swear.

(Matthew 12:32) Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.[/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Thanks for leaving me with some fear mongering thoguhts of someone else. Next time, try having your own thoughts.

As far as contacting John Mauer, pray to him and he'll answer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pray to him LMFAO

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"This is getting to be re-god-damn-diculous." -John Wayne

Inactive Member gotXyourXcancer's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Python-

How about watching the "Another State Of Mind" DVD with the audio commentary from Mike Ness. He specifically states at one of the points that he "could never get into the whole religion thing". And don't kid yourself that you're not religious or christianity not being a religion.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Python423:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by social_d_fan01:
    i would love for mike or anyone else from the band to come on here once in awhile but they are probably way too busy for that
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Didn't john Maurer use to post here occasionally a long time ago?? anyone know how to contact him? online ?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">They wouldnt go on here. They dont need to get mixed up with the stalkers, psychos, nutbags, and (religous or not) freaks.
    Lord have mercy if they did. Geee-zuz!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am a stalker and a nut bag.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yah right! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Inactive Member hour_of_darkness's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Erica S:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Python423:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by social_d_fan01:
    i would love for mike or anyone else from the band to come on here once in awhile but they are probably way too busy for that
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Didn't john Maurer use to post here occasionally a long time ago?? anyone know how to contact him? online ?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">They wouldnt go on here. They dont need to get mixed up with the stalkers, psychos, nutbags, and (religous or not) freaks.
    Lord have mercy if they did. Geee-zuz!!
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Even if you spell it differently, you're still using his name in vain. Better ask for forgiveness or you're going to hell. I'm sure Python can find some passage in the Bible to prove it.

Inactive Member hour_of_darkness's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Also, "Python", wouldn't that be a reference to a serpent?

Might wanna think about changing your screen name...sinner.

Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hour, you are on a fucking roll!

Just to beat him to it, I'll tell you he's gonna say "We are all sinners, my friend".
    I know this because it's one of his regulars. If you were to go through and read all of the posts you would see that it's all the same material endlessly repeated. But, hey, whatever helps a guy sleep at night...