Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was fun, but it looks like we lost the little tike again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey I'm glad to see GL back, I miss his posts and, all the bickering notwithstanding (which does make for good schtick) I especially like it when he starts talking history because I learn things.

But it's kinda funny....even though I know it's Reason, I sometimes see that "Craig" and subconscioulsy think about our Craig and how I miss his posts, too.

Except the only difference is, I can't see some chick coming along and removing GL's balls and placing them in a jar on the nightstand like Craig's chick did.

Ah, the good ol' days. Everyone on the old board had their bitch, mine was Eliza.

Blast from the Past

Originally posted by travelinman:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll still post when/if I feel like it gramps. That is unless you get into Gae's user I/D and ban me. Whatever. I got by just fine the past 6 months or so without this board and whether or not I continue to visit is of very little consequence to me. Some of you simply don't make any difference to me anymore. Life is too short to waste time on idiots...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by G L:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by travelinman:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll still post when/if I feel like it gramps. That is unless you get into Gae's user I/D and ban me. Whatever. I got by just fine the past 6 months or so without this board and whether or not I continue to visit is of very little consequence to me. Some of you simply don't make any difference to me anymore. Life is too short to waste time on idiots...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have no problem flaming others, but can?t stand it when it?s against you. As for this board, most people know that it?s all a big game.

Why do you think Reason plays the homosexual/homophobe thing with you?

A. Because you?re a homosexual.
    B. Because you?re a homophobe
    C. Because your chain is so easily jerked
    D. All of the above
    E. None of the above
    F. A and C
    G. B and C

Why do you think I jerk you around about Florida?

A. Because I know more about Florida then you do
    B. Because I like the weather in Cincinnati better
    C. Because your chain is so easily jerked
    D. All of the above
    E. None of the above
    F. A and C
    G. B and C

The funniest thing about this is I can tell you these things and it won?t matter. Your still going to take any slight whether it?s real or not and internalize it and come back attacking. Then when everyone is laughing, you take your multiple personas and go hide until you are drawn back. It?s looks like an addiction to abuse to me.

By the way, the answer to the two questions above is C.

<font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ April 15, 2005 10:07 AM: Message edited by: travelinman ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

5 pages off of a comment about the weather. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

Might be a new record [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by G L:
    You don't appreciate anything more than I do. On a daily basis I appreciate how fortunate I am to be here and enjoy this kind of weather most of the year. With your negative outlook I never see you ever say a positive thing about anything. Not sure what is worse about you, your arrogance or general sour disposition. Some of them excuse your comments as "humor". I see you as being one of the most unhappy and self-loathing individuals I have ever encountered. So go bite yourself.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess we can all see who took this thread down hill.

<font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ April 15, 2005 01:35 PM: Message edited by: travelinman ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Doesn't it bother you that you understand him so well?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are so devious. Now I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011