-
February 22nd, 2003, 07:00 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I realy love the story of Kaine. It's a pity that there so less wonderful colored pics of him. So I decided to colorize one of my favourite pictures in the album. This is the result: http://members.aon.at/alichino/kaine_color2.jpg
Hope you enjoy it. I'd be very happy to see it in the fanart section.
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 26, 2003 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>
-
February 23rd, 2003, 04:50 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Wow...the coloring on this picture is gorgeous! (And yes, it's one of my favorite pictures in the manga as well. ^^) I'll be sure to put this up in the fanart section!
-
February 23rd, 2003, 06:26 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*jumps in the air* Yay! Crisis likes it! [img]smile.gif[/img]
I want to colorize more pics from Kaori Yuki Mangas. Any spezial charakter or picture wishes?
-
February 23rd, 2003, 06:34 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I've got a request...
I've been insanely wanting to do a Boys Next Door winamp skin, thinking of that pic with Lawrence and the balloons and the big happy wave in particular (siiiiiiigh... awwwwww... ^_^) and I'm just not good at colorizing... would you be willing to help out a fellow raving fangirl...?
(I promise I'll submit the as-yet-hypothetical skin to the S-C fanworks media section! ^_^)
-
February 24th, 2003, 12:26 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Oh wait! Don't color it yet! [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm in the process of rescanning Boys Next Door, so I'll go ahead and give you a really high quality scan of that pic. It'll be ready when I get home this afternoon. ^^ (Mm...Risu-chan, is this the one when Adrian goes to meet Lawrence in the park, or when Lawrence is coming to take Adrian away in the asylum? Both scenes have balloons and big happy grins. XD )
-
February 24th, 2003, 12:35 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I'd been thinking of the one in the park, but I might need to do some work on it to get it to fit the right scale anyway -- thinking taking a semitranslucent overlay and setting it in front of the balloon part because if I don't do something like that, all you'll see is the balloons and the tip of his hand thanks to where Winamp cuts things... so...
hey, could you put a link to the JPG original here and then I could come up with the coloring-book version of what will be something skinnable and then I could beg someone to color that...? ^___^
-
February 24th, 2003, 09:31 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Oh fine. I wanted to scan it right now. But if Crisis does this, I have no problem with it. [img]wink.gif[/img] If you are sure which picture you want, I feel like coloring it(is this the right grammar? [img]confused.gif[/img] ).
BTW: I turn 19 today! Jipiee! [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 24, 2003 05:39 AM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>
-
February 24th, 2003, 10:08 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Wow! Lady Elanor you color great! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I can't wait to see that winamp skin ^_____^
And [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
-
February 25th, 2003, 07:51 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Oh, you were going to scan it, Lady Elanor? I didn't know that you had the Boys Next Door book! Sorry about that! I was just worried because the scans in the boys next door scanlation files are REALLLY low quality (I don't believe I ever did this...I don't believe I ever did this...I d...)
Well anyways, here's the scan. Lawrence is such a cutie here...
http://www.sakura-crisis.net/crisis/others/lawrence.jpg
-
February 25th, 2003, 10:30 AM
#10
Inactive Member
@Crisis: Yes, I've got it and all God Child + Kaine are still ordered and should arrive the next days. *drool* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Scanning is not quite easy and for your first one, I think it's not soooooo bad. [img]smile.gif[/img]
So, enough spamming, I'll go over it and try to give our cute Lawrence a little color. ^_^ Thanks for this very good scan!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks