-
March 20th, 2003, 12:18 AM
#81
HB Forum Owner
Noooooooo why does everyone keep stealing MY Neji! *bawls and goes after Carole with the flame thrower originally meant for Risu-chan*
Actually, I like "Loser" a lot too. ^^ Errr well, his name sounds pathetic, but he's a cool guy. Really, he is. *nod nod*
-
March 20th, 2003, 02:23 AM
#82
Inactive Member
Hmmmmm, ok, you do that. In the mean time, I'll go take Neiji all for myself [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-Reikou
-
March 20th, 2003, 10:11 AM
#83
Inactive Member
Awww...poor Neji is gunna be ripped apart by us ^v^ Must get away from the flame thrower XD
-
March 20th, 2003, 01:12 PM
#84
Inactive Member
Why tries everyone to get my cute Neji? [img]eek.gif[/img] I see, in this thread are still not enough bishounen. ^^
-
March 20th, 2003, 08:59 PM
#85
Inactive Member
It's not that there aren't enough....it's that we want them ALL. =D
-
March 21st, 2003, 01:32 AM
#86
Inactive Member
for an opoligize to the one with the Thief/detective custar for not finding how to make the border of a square change color ~__~

Plus, they are awfully cute
-
March 21st, 2003, 01:36 AM
#87
Inactive Member
picked without permission from aku-tenshi scans ?___? don't sue... please
-
March 21st, 2003, 07:24 PM
#88
Inactive Member
Very nice. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
March 22nd, 2003, 09:59 AM
#89
Inactive Member
Saa... With a hot guy like that it's a shame you guys aren't going Neiji anymore :\
-Reikou
-
March 22nd, 2003, 01:54 PM
#90
Inactive Member
I don't know the sequencing, but I'm guessing S-C.net stopped doing it because Project Omanga started doing it...
it's short, and Omanga has the whole thing released, if you want to see it...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks