-
November 7th, 2003, 04:10 PM
#161
Inactive Member
Hi. I was just reading through some old posts, and found this one again.
Lady Elanor, I wanted to say once again that you color amazingly. If you are still into coloring Yuki Kaori pics, could you do one for me?
I'd like to see the other pic of Lawrence visiting Adrian (in the asylum rooftop) with a big bunch of balloons. You did such a good job on the first one (the one at the park) and I'd love to see the other one colored.
No rush at all on this one, it's just that after rereading the Boys Next Door story (in higher quality rescanlations XD) I wanted to see this picture in color. Then I remembered something about a colorations thread so I've just spent about an hour and a half going through lots of old threads and having lots of fun rereading them.
Anyway, if you don't want to or you're too busy, I don't mind.
~Crystal
(but he's soooo cute in that pic too *sniff*)
PS: Risu-chan, you mentioned something about coloring a split page pic of Dr. Jezebel reading to Cain? Did you (or anyone else, for that matter) ever get around to that? It has been released now, right?
-
November 7th, 2003, 05:18 PM
#162
Inactive Member
Do you mean the pic where they embrace or where Lawrence stands on the roof?
It's no problem, I can do it, just have to scan it. Give me a few days. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
And there is a pic in God Child 1, where the doctor holds a knife on Cain's neck. I have done a big scan and will try to color it too.
-
November 7th, 2003, 05:46 PM
#163
Inactive Member
The one with Adrian sitting down looking up at Lawrence, who's standing on the edge of the roof holding a huge bunch of balloons. (Before Adrian jumps to embrace him.)
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Thanks in advance, too. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
~Crystal
(who can't colorize pics at all)
-
November 7th, 2003, 09:32 PM
#164
Inactive Member
oooOOOOoooo! More droolableness coming! ^____^
BTW, Elanor, it turns out Maiko completely forgot to pick up the Hana to Yumes while she was in Japan. ;_; Bummer...
will have to see if I can put my "Leet Trans-Pacific-Digging-Up-of-Obscure-Japanese-Stuff Skillz (TM)" into action...
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 07, 2003 05:34 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>
-
November 8th, 2003, 05:01 PM
#165
Inactive Member
ohh you are so modest....i love your colorations. very nicely done..and very nice choice of pic. he looks so cute there!!
-
November 9th, 2003, 02:52 AM
#166
Inactive Member
oh, yeha, it's cute ^^ the shadowings are subtil but he's smooth. nice.
For the layout post a mail to Katze (or Crisis) to ask but they should say yes as long as you give them proprer credits on your site/blog ^^ I forgot if it's mentioned in the faq section..
-
November 9th, 2003, 04:46 AM
#167
Inactive Member
Hi! I'm kinda new here, and I SO know that my coloring skills couldn't hold a candle to any of yours, but, I just fell in love with this pic of Tsugiri~ *_* please tell me what you all think (sorry if it takes too long to load... -_-)
http://www.boomspeed.com/kidou/tsugiri_01.jpg
And tell me what you guys think of my avatar, ne? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] It's kinda simple... And I took both pics from the Alichino Scanlations in s-c.net, sorry if it wasn't allowed, but can i use the colorized pic in a layout i have in mind?
-
November 9th, 2003, 07:47 AM
#168
Inactive Member
I made a new one! It's Rion from Bloodhound. *_* This is (by far) the HARDEST picture I've had to colorize, since her hair is soooo~~ hard to select! X_x I think there were more than 10 layers for this one... And I don't know what her real hair color is, so I just made it up... X_X If anyone knows what her real hair color is, PLEASE tell moi! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Tell me what you think! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 09, 2003 03:49 AM: Message edited by: The Tower / Hinata Kidou ]</font>
-
November 9th, 2003, 04:54 PM
#169
Inactive Member
Waiiii~! I'm so happy you guys like it! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I need to find more pics to colorize now ^_^ *_* *starts to search*
and I'll definately put credits to S-C.net! ^_^
-
November 10th, 2003, 07:52 PM
#170
Inactive Member
wow thats a really nice one too!! and um...that is her real hair color. very very good guess. its a reddish brown...pretty much what you've got
neways....heres a question. would anyone be interested (or knows someone who would be) in colorizing one of my own original pics?? i can't do it myself cuz A) don't have the skill (yet ^_^) and B) don't have any programms (yet!!) i've always wanted to see what one of my pics would be like with comp coloring. (theres a link to the picture in question at the bottom)
and question two...would anyone be interested...or again knows some who would be..in making a winamp skin for me with one of my pics (not the one at the bottom). i tried i seriously tried...i downloaded templates..and i read a bunch of tutorials..i just can't do it. it doesnt work. and considering all ive got to work with is MS paint..the results arnt that great anyways.
its no big deal if no one wants to..or can't etc. i dont want to bug anyone or interrupt work. but if you do decide to do it..all i ask is that i get my signature (as well as yours of course)..on the pic..
edit: hehe..forgot to post the link..here it is
picture
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 10, 2003 04:05 PM: Message edited by: jadey ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks