Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 196

Thread: Colorations

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, I'd say bishounen works for the most part. Though I'd say a guy is beautiful when he starts approaching the whole Nuriko (Fushigi yuugi) or Mana (of malice mizer) level [img]tongue.gif[/img] Not neccesarily actually doing the whole crossdressing thing, but being very pretty [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  2. #62
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehe! Well, Tsugiri's still...beautiful! Oh, but I love Ryouko the most. *drool*

    Hmmm...hey, what happened to the "Sexy" adjective? We can't forget that! Whenever I hear "bishonen", I always automatically think of those tall cookie-cutter figure guys that come out of every shoujo manga. XD It's an inbred thing.

    *chants* Cain Cain Cain...

  3. #63
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did somebody say Cain? XD

    I like Ryouko lots too.

    Cain. Michael. Ryouko. My three favorites ^^ If only there was a magic spell to make manga characters come to life. I'd start my own harem! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] Ehhh...although I don't think Cain, Michael, and Ryouko would agree with that. hehehehe

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *lol* What a nice idea. ^_^ That would be reallllly cool if Manga chars were living...
    Well, my favorites: brave Lawrence, magical Tsugiri, sad Cain and resistless Kaine *_* Cannot deside whom I love the most. To meet someone like one of them... yes, this would it be. *dreaming* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #65
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha...you sure it wouldn't turn into a nightmare? ^^** I know I would love to meet Cain, Ryouko, Kaine, and Kira, but I'm pretty sure my mortality rate would be decreased by 99% with Cain around and hanging around Ryouko would lose me my soul in one way or another. ^^** Er and I'd go nuts and suicidal with Kaine. Hmm...well, at least I'd get a good one night stand with Kira.

    Darn these unlucky sexy boys. -__-

    Guess I could settle for Riff, if Cain doesn't kill me first.

  6. #66
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd probably do best with running and hiding if I was to meet my fav manga/anime charakters in real life..
    (thinks of rosielsama and ways to keep him entertained to avoid him getting bored and killing me x_X)
    (then thinks of muraki... *shrudder*)
    (and finally thinks of a less dangerous char, Fruits Baskets adorable Ayame.. but hey, what use is there in having a man that turns into an animal if you hug him :/ )

    no.. I think manga chars staying manga chars is quite ok thinking about the mass destruction most of them would inflict on their environment in real life...

  7. #67
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww...the best manga guys always cause so much trouble for you. T_T And the ones that don't (Riff) have someone to come after you
    ( [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] Cain [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] ) if you tried. XD

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nightmare? May be, but an interessting nightmare. ^_^ The biggest problem IMHO would be to decide who you really want.

    @Carole Ann: Do you really mean Mika-chan? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    @Shia: Don't you think every char has a living archetype? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Lady Elanor- Yep! Mika-chan! My favorite character from Angel Sanctuary [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When it comes to fictional characters, I gave my heart to Rociel (Rossiel?) a long time ago and I've been pretty loyal. Having said that, Cain /is/ a very nice distraction. The only thing is, I'd never want to have a relationship with either of them, I'd just try to fit the up with other men...
    Mmmm, voyuerism.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •