Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 196

Thread: Colorations

  1. #31
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    of course it didn,t show arg. okay, so <.a. .href.=".put adress you want.".> mark here the word you want us to click on. <./.a.>.

    without the dots. It beter works now V_v**

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow, that's weird. That's how I've got them linked in... I don't know what else to try...

    Are you using Winamp 2 or Winamp 3? These are Winamp 2 skins...

    At what point does the problem happen? Is it that you can't download the files? Or does Winamp give you an error message? Can you tell me more about what's going wrong than "it doesn't work," because I can't do much technical support without knowing more about what doesn't work... ^^;;;

    There are some networks that have been prohibited from accessing the U of I servers because of security problems, but I don't know which networks they are...

  3. #33
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm using winamp 3 and 1 since I can't find the 2. and I can download and open them, but not use them on winamp. oit must be because it isn't the right version. darn v___v

    okay, so my pic of alichino is up, errrr, Don't laught nor cry at my lack of talent, please ^^;; and I kinda color the rest of the page in 2 mins since I was bored and the yellow seamed lonely so I played with it. Plus, my sis came and we had a long discution about wheter it was a girl or a boy. Finaly, my first older sliped in and joined it. the my second older brother. Then my father. And finaly my 3r older brother who came an settle it for a nice case of a hermaphrodit/androgyne (dunno how to write those stuff). 'Was lot of fun, I tell ya.

    okay, okay, I'm finish with my babling, I'll try that code you gaves us, Lady ^^
    chalut

    if I got it all wrong, them just open this LINK v_v;;;

  4. #34
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    .. 'O______O' ooookay, I didn't remember it was -that- badly screwed up...

    ...
    ...gomen? ^^;;;; oh well, count it as a parodise them ^^;;;;;; and I know is hair is funny, but I have no idea what is skin , eye and hair colors are T______T

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm I don't like the colors. It looks a little bit as a hurry work. [img]confused.gif[/img]
    Ryouko is on the cover of Volume 2. Please be not offened that I don't think it's so good...

  6. #36
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh, don't worry, I'm not In fact, the only I liked was is skin tones. ?__?;;; the rest was.. *hahem* . And now that's I've download the newest chapter and saw the color page. He's blond? oops ^^;;; and with yellow eyes too X___X lol

  7. #37
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's not couloured, it's not functional, hey, it's not even very good - but here's my visual offering to the board:

    random bishounen sketch


  8. #38
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @tsukiyama saunt: Hmm I like it. Very good drawing. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to do an Alichino fansite, so I colored this pic for the layout. A good friend is forced to do the html. ^_^

    Oh, I love magical Tsugiri! *__*

    Tsugiri2 color Kopie

  10. #40
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okay, so I did alayout today... it's a lil crappy, sorry v__v;

    layout sc

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •