Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 196

Thread: Colorations

  1. #131
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh wow Yue what a nice job you did ^_____^ I like it a lot ^0^

    Ohh I know this is a little late and far behind >< gomen about that....But I really do love the pic!

  2. #132
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've just finished a Paladin. A friend of mine from the inet has drawn it and I did the coloring. We work for an online roleplaying project.
    Here is the Knight: www.alichino.de/Galahad.jpg and here a monster: www.alichino.de/Holy-Whoop-color.jpg
    Both pictures drawn by Vincent D. Vanderol and colored by me.

  3. #133
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *______________* Godlyness.

  4. #134
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHOA O_____O That is soooo GOOD *____*

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 01, 2003 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  5. #135
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Like I've always said Lady Eleanor...you have gorgeous coloring skills and real "feel" for the whole thing. ^^

  6. #136
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you all! It is just a hobby and something I think I really can do. There are not many things else I can do.

  7. #137
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey everyone! ^^ I made a crappy wallpaper for you this time ^^;;; I had to redownload most of the chapters of sakura-crisis to find the appropriate scans thought... and it's a *bit* disturbing. But anyway, for all of those who like the Muraki x Tsuzuki twisted pairing! ^^- gift for the sakura-crisis site for translating Yami no Matsuei for so long and keeping it up! thank you!! ^_____^-

  8. #138
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love that song!

    The wallpaper is creepy [img]eek.gif[/img] But it's still good though! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #139
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *huggles Yue* Thank you for the wallpaper, Yue! I am one of those people who likes the twisted pairing of Muraki x Tsuzuki (XD) and wow...I never even imagined Muraki x EvilTsuzuki. I imagine that the two of them together would have some verrrrry interesting stories to tell. > [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    It's a lovely wallpaper...and definitely fits the mood you were going for!

  10. #140
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *poke tread with resurecting stick*

    ...

    *poke poke poke!!*

    Where are all the nice artists here gone to? ?__? (and the the fanficwriters!) gome ooon, wake up! ?__? *tries to hit everyone with the resurecting staff*

    hehe, I'll be fair, and do my share (it rimes!). Nah, to be true, I've got across a orangejam zip while checking aound on the IRC channel (it's lovely, the poeple are very nice! good work!!) and thought I did so a pitifull job now that i look back at it I wanted to excuse myself ^^;;

    So I just colored a picture of the doujinshi ( I can't draw that good ;__; And they were too cute ^^- isn't relaxed Cain realy pretty? (it's rare enought as it is, what with the daily murders around him) ^^;;

    So, Lady Elanor and every artist (yes, YOU, even if you may not know it! O___o ), lets illuminate the forum once again? pretty pleease?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 10, 2003 10:01 PM: Message edited by: yue ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •