Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, this is going nicely. We need more girls though.

Although Sepia is a bit of a homo. Could you do me a favour and type all of your replies in Word so you can spellcheck them before you post? You are the most abysmal speller I have ever seen. Ever. "The relm of hell"? Jesus boy. What the hell is wrong with you? Bad, Bad n00b.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know, just because us veterans (we need lives) are all nerds with academic colours, who were recruited by Martin Scripts because he wanted a role-playing club, and, by the way, seems to have ditched us recently. Come on, Martin, at least a guest appearance!

We can't recruit any if you can't stop bitching about people's spelling! And then we'd be back to Clarke Anderson's infamous nuke. It's the n00bs that keep the place interesting, keep it alive. So they can't spell...
    Well I say to you,
    "WOUDL YOU PLEASE GET OVER IT?"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah.
    Maybe.

However, there comes a time when messages turn from lazily typed and badly thought out messages into absolute and incoherent gibberish. At this point I will stand by my principles, my holding to the traditional beliefs of correct spelling and impeccable grammar, not to mention one space after a full stop, and I will judge the world.

I will say this once only. If I repeat it, that doesn't count. Make some effort at least to be understandable. Just for those of us not blessed with any mind reading ability or familiarity with whatever language you happen to natively converse in.

Our running jokes ayb running a little thin, yes. Gone are the days when we would crack up laughing at every single reference to something that was once funny. No longer will "Close your eyes", "Shut up, Fridge" or "All your base are belong to us" cause any great jocularity. I do believe we need some new jokes, and perhaps new people are the way to go on this one.

Yes, we will try to accommodate for the needs of our resident n00bs, but I for one will certainly not accept thier unique form of communication as on par with what it should be. If something is worth saying, it is worth saying well.

And imagine that one for a second. A heated argument over how we type. I see a new thread coming, for sure. Stress relief.

The Spelling Capital of the World: Flame Central.
    (I have dinner now. Maybe later.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You have got to be kidding. Have you read any of the posts by Talon? Jeez. I would quote, but I think I might end up putting an entire post into here.

Argh. Might as well.
    "Talon, who was still standing above the whole situation previously with all the others who were yet to drop in." - I am still trying to work that one out.
    "Uncumbersome overjacket" - Uncombersome? Like encombersome, but not? Maybe "Unemcombering"?
    "I come to offer my alegence" - Did you mean "Elegance"? Maybe?

Well, now. I rest my case.

(By the way, keep posting, people. You know you want to.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

howdy ever body

two things two things only
    Sorry about the spelling just found the button
    and sorry about my picture it the old sword but when i get my 2 handed sword (tonight) i will update it

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just a second. How many people are we squeezing into the alley these days?In order of appearance, we have:
    Tiberius Frost, Chris Wesley, myself, Clarke Anderson, Seathia, Castor, Pollux, Talon of the Silver Hawk, Whimpy McDonothing and James Winters, bringing it to a total of ten fighters in that thread. Well, that is if I can count. And if you count Whimpy as a fighter. And C&P as two.

Ten is lots. An alley is a small place. And everyone is picking on me. Why!?!

And, please, someone say my name, and I will say some of yours, and we can all stop calling each other stuff like "Ponytail" and "Katana man". I can't say my own name of course. It just wouldn't fit with Gerald's character.

End of transmission.

Inactive Member danielwoodfield's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just to be nice and criptic, and not to give anything away, a certain Ch@inz0r would like to express an invitation to all non newbs to come to the place that wears the pants. If that is just too criptic for you then PM me. Or ask someone else in private. But nobody tells the newbs. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you are a newb. I will stop ranting now wait for you, hopefuly we can resolve some things there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wax my arse, Clarke Anderson, WAX MY ARSE!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I posted in the party thread. This is because it is the only partially non-violent thread on the whole board at the moment.

Does it keep within the rules for Chris to phone me a second time, except this time let me answer it? If needs-be, I'll start the thread, but I dont know if it is allowed.

You know, it wouldn't be a bad thing if in one thread on this board people act normally. You know, living life through another person. I have come to quite like my alter-ego. (eg. other people can be Chris's _normal_ friends, or even mine, if there are any girls out there. Or even boys, I suppose, although Nora wouldn't have many of those.. Just because you are trying to kill each other everywhere else doesn't mean that there can't be normality in some of them.

Inactive Member danielwoodfield's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with Nora. Everything got totaly out of hand with that phone call. Ring him again, and we can get somebody to play god and strike down the inteferers with lightning bolts or something equaly dramatic. That I would like to see.