Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry about the woulds, coulds and shoulds. While I have spelt them correctly here, I normally don't. By some freak I actually managed it this time. I am working on it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well that was rather random there, Nora. I don't really think anyone cared about your spelling, but it's become quite the joke in certain circles...

Fantasy RP was quite good, but it could have been a lot better. Still, I think we could do it again. But with a better story this time.
    By the way, what exactly were the "Halls of foul remembrance"?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The "Halls of Foul Remembrance" thing was never quite explained. Also, my character never got a name. The funny thing was, the thread died without anyone killing it, and it was a good thread. So I want it back. Me and Martin were about to be attacked by wolves or something. And Nora was evil, if I remember correctly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, yea, my character was Anonymous.
    I think we should start it again. If I remember, there were lots of people who posted to it that weren't regulars.

Next topic: Nora's Party.
    I want somebody else to show up before me. My family's showing up in 2 cars. (this has been quite well thought through.) Somebody else hurry up and turn up. But it can't be Clarke, it could be Seth! or Gerald. Or James Winters.
    Anyway...

But not now because I'm feeling drowsy still from last night.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nora... this isn't really on topic, but to say no new relationships form at drinking parties shows severe naivety. For an example, let me tell you about the last party I attended.

One girl told me how she was disappointed that the boys in the band didn't come. She spoke in depth on this subject, before going on to explain her photography ambitions and then revealing some revealing dietry secrets. Various drunk people wandered around us.

Upstairs the younger or more conservative people were sitting around. I tried to talk to some younger girls, non-drinkers, for a while. Meanwhile, beside me, a boy explained to a small group how the girl he liked and who had previously liked him now liked someone else. He was depressed, and asked what to do. He used real names. After he'd finished, a girl gave her story to the sympathetic circle. It was competely overt, and no-one cared in the slightest when I sat at the edge of the circle to listen.

If this isn't building relationships, I'd like to see what's so wonderful about your parties.

I even talked to a guy from school. He was drunk and had to get un-drunk before he went home. I'd never talked to him before in my life but it was an interesting experience. He kept doing exercises to focus his mind.

Also, there were people making out in all the corners. but some of them denied it afterwards.

We need an after-party thread. Of course, we'd first have to do the entire show.

*ponders not posting*

*click*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Woudl you two want the Phone call thread locked?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it woudl be a good idea to lock it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, nobody make up there mind until they've heard both sides of the story...

"Let me tell you about the last party I attended..."

We showed up at Rachel's place and the only other people there were 2 black girls and Brandon's ex-lumberjack sitting in the corner. I tried conversation but it didn't work.

So a few of us left for Rusty's place in tiki. Got there, he wasn't home. His folks showed up, and interestly were't in the least surprised to see me, standing in their garage at 1030pm.

We left for the party down the road at Tax's place, where we all proceeded to get very, very drunk and pick on rat-boy who was undergoing some kind of initiation, not really sure, something involving sword-fighting. I hurt my neck headbanging to Hybrid Theory.

After a while we got bored so me and Eli went for a mission, stopped off at BP to get some pies. On the way out I found a watering can which (obviously belonged to the gas station), but didn't seem to belong to anyone in particular. So I scored me a watering can, which we took to tiki high.

Finished our pies, and found this one door which opened but we were scared there would be an alarm so just biffed the watering can in there and ran like hell.

Then we showed up at tiki countdown, which was closed, so I pulled the bag out of a rubbish bin and hung it over a parking sign. Then we missioned off up the road and hid at Totara Grove school, because it was raining. We played on the playground because it has a sunshade and wasn't too wet.

Then we went up the road further, and met these two chicks on the side of the road, who were about as drunk as us, I think...

Anyway, we wound up at their house, listened to loud music, and drank some more. Dale Clark showed up, of all people, eventually we left and kept going.

We got to Kamo eventually, and walked up to the roundabout on Crawford cres. Nobody was there, so we came back, and met these 3 black guys, I dunno. Then we went to the petrol station for more pies.

I wandered around Kamo High until Eli said "It's four o'clock", at which point we started going back and I think it started raining.

We finally made it back to tiki, and Rus's place, I knocked on his door, and it opened, but noone was there. So I grabbed the couch and we woke up the next morning with his mum wondering what the f*ck we were doing in her house.

My point here is, being drunk at parties is not only fun, it gives you unlimited energy to walk to wherever you please. I think we should all go to a party, just for fun. But it is true that you usualy meet interesting people, and if you don't there's no point in going. Which is why I left Rachel's in the first place.

On another note: Who's Bad Turkey? I'm afraid it might be another of my friends D: ! (whoops)
    And also, the idea of "walk in the park" was for people to start building the town by putting in all sorts of different places. I stated this IN the thread. But interestingly, no less than five people have showed up in the park. Come on guys, start working properly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Now that's a story to tell your grandkids.

In the party thread, who counts as possessions? Quite obviously, I wouldn't be entitled to control my child. What about my co-worker? Is Nora in charge of him?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think that as long as someone doesn't have specific control over someone (eg. I am Nora.), then we all can move them. Keeping in context. I don't really want to move my whole family, so as long as you all keep in character for them it's ok. As for the Extra Families that come to make a crowd, you can do whatever you want with them.

We are being civil and adult like here. And rich. Stinking filthy rich. If you come to this party you have to be wealthy and trying to impress people who might pull strings later (Unless you are Chris, then you are just poor and looked down on by the host family.)

Nora (scottish) Athalia (Hebrew) Fraser (scottish).

Family:
    Father- Robert Fraser, outgoing, loud, party person.
    Mother- Athalia Fraser, housewife, quieter, more reserved. A bit gossipy, though.
    Sister- Portia Fraser, about 18. Tall, blonde, popular, self confident.
    Brother- Sean Fraser, 13. Buys CD's of Chris. Plays soccer.

And that is my family. Basicly, they are all stereotypes of a rich family, so try to keep them that way.