Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Bella

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Non Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>
    (00:59:19) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: me F.O.A.D. go to the Master Bedroom please.... I can't be in here


    (01:03:05) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: I don't have to explain anything Non.... we've been trying to get in
    touch with you


    (01:04:15) Non Phixion PRIVATELY whispers to skittles: *LMAO.... oh thats supposed to make it better *L.... don't worry....
    i ain't bothered by it.... later


    (01:04:39) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: no reason to be upset Non.... come on now


    (01:05:17) Non Phixion PRIVATELY whispers to skittles: i'm not upset.... especialy with you..... but i will keep my distance


    (01:05:30) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: she cares about you and you will be hurting her but go ahead and
    strike out

    (01:06:38) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: she was worried about you


    (01:07:58) Non Phixion PRIVATELY whispers to skittles: i'm not lashing out..... dude..... you don't have any idea.... i'm not
    worried about it.... but i was betrayed..... i give everyone one chance..... they fuck up they get cut off.... trust me man..... no cyber
    relationship is gonna bother me.... i have a life away from the comp..... good luck and take care of her

    (01:08:53) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: what are you talking about? we'll be seeing each other over the
    summer by the way


    (01:09:47) Non Phixion PRIVATELY whispers to skittles: yeah i figured that much..... she said she was goin to florida....
    anyway later


    (01:11:05) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: well aren't you a bundle of joy *LOL* she is very happy and that
    should matter. she can't be limited by what you think even if she does treasure your friendship

    (01:12:45) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: think about it


    (01:16:09) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: she was very worried about your reaction and now this is just one
    more thing that will hurt her

    (01:19:18) Non Phixion PRIVATELY whispers to skittles: oh by the way FOAD..... i know how you play people.... i mean
    everything you just said to me is to try and make the convo go the way you want and make me look like i'm the bad person..... i
    might not be an asshole like you...... but i manupulate people just the same..... but never in the way you do.... i'm not as stupid as
    you think..... i'm done with you

    (01:21:19) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: none of that means a thing since I am not the one lashing out at chloe
    and you know that is a fact

    (01:22:12) Non Phixion PRIVATELY whispers to skittles: i don't play into your shit.... i ain't no fool.... anyway i have to talk to
    someone.... enjoy yourself

    (01:22:43) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: don't hide behind accusations Non... it isn't you


    (01:23:13) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: I have always shot straight with you and you know it

    (01:26:37) Non Phixion PRIVATELY whispers to skittles: *LOL.... accusations FOAD.... dude you should really listen to
    yourself.... i am not angry..... but like i say i will have nothing to do with either of you other then warning chloe about you and
    exactly what you have said so far to me..... she isn't as stupid as you think..... i don't know how she bought into your shit..... *L....
    anyway FOAD.... i think you have issues to deal with...... good luck and take care


    (01:31:49) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: no you have issues to deal with being the back stabber you've now
    become and striking out at chloe's happiness. you're a smaller man for your betrayal and I am sorry you are hurting and that chloe
    has found that she can be happier with me. I'll send her this conversation so she is aware of your displeasure. have a good life non
    and may you find yourself. Really... you are out to hurt her and we know it. I know you are hurting and should the thought occur
    to you that you've become an ass you can find us in the other rooms.

    (01:33:15) Non Phixion : nah FOAD thinks i'm mad and he is trying to convince me that i'm messed up


    (01:33:21) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: what a disappointment your friendship has turned out to be


    (01:34:11) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: back stabbing bitter child


    (01:34:13) Non Phixion : (01:33:21) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: what a disappointment your friendship has
    turned out to be....... ok just stop postin FOAD


    (01:34:13) ...::mel : NON!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT listen to ANYTHING that comes from that poor excuse for a HUMAN.....k

    (01:34:55) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: oh well it's your pain not mine...

    (01:35:08) Non Phixion : don't worry mel i'm not..... i actually find it funny...
    </font>
    your shit doesn't work on me man.... i'm not mad about this whole thing.... no matter how hard you try to convince me that i'm bitter i'm not.... but you have shown me just how psycho you are.... i mean i gave you the benefit of the doubt for a long time seeing as how you had never fucked with me.... but you proved to me just how messed up you are.... everything i said about you i take back.... i don't want to be with chloe cuz she fucked up and i don't appreciate shit like that.... but i will say this now.... I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ENSURE SHE IS SAFE.... which means keep her the fuck away from you.... you may have her believing your shit right now.... but she has some real friends in here that are just as worried about her with you as i am.... and in time i hope she see how twisted you are before she gets hurt.... she deserves the best..... and i may not have qualified for bein the best.... but you be at the bottom of the list....



    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited May 17, 2001).]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member minnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2001
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey everybody *s*....I came back to check this thread...mostly cos I was worried that what I had said might have hurt chloe and that is not why I started it.

    Just a couple of things...Non...I'm sorry...*shrugs*...just don't know what else to say.

    Deb and heidi...I think you guys might just be confused about what I said. In short...the thought of chloe being with someone like foad is like watching a moth to a flame....and...I....just....can't.

    I don't have any desire to dictate to chloe what she should do with her life. She is an adult...you're right about that. Free to make her own choices....but what my own experiences have taught me....when you see someone who has been abused go back to the abuser....when you see an alcoholic go back to the bottle.....etc....sometimes....it's just TOO PAINFUL...and TOO UNHEALTHY to watch...so you detatch.

    I can't bear to watch it, that's all *s*. I'm glad she has you guys. I just can't do it. I won't. And deb you're right...this is about ME. This is a decision I've made for the sake of my own emotional health and preservation. Someday chloe will understand that...I have every confidence in that.

    Heidi...in reality...we DO have choices. We DON'T have to sit around and watch people we care about self-destruct.

    I just want you all to know...I feel no bitterness or anger towards chloe or anyone in here cept maybe foad and nitro *L* (but not really cos that just takes too much of an emotional investment from me and I really could give a shit about either of them *L*)

    And phant and I have talked about all of this...his experience in the psychiatric field..(30 years of it *s*) tell him that I am doing EXACTLY the right thing here. He has concerns about chloe, grave ones but he is even less emotionally involved than I am sooooo....we have already found a new home. Very nice...big yard, nice neighbors *L* and I'm sure we will be very happy there.

    That's all *S*

    Good luck to all of you and take care *s*

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    omfg!!! NON!! that was frightening!!!
    ABSOLUTELY FRIGHTENING!!!...*saves source on disc....
    you!.. right there got FOADS True personality!!!
    ..if anyone reads that and can still think that man is sane, then i'll be here to help catch you when he knocks you down
    ....
    an incredible mind fuck...
    You are awesome NON..Thank You! very much for posting that..
    Thank You!!!

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    ummm! Virgo? I'm sorry for the way i acted, please forgive me!!
    I guess the only way i could explaine my reactions and why..
    Is the same way minnow did just now...
    i cant watch it...
    well i couldnt watch it, i'll work on it hun!!
    Virgo i'm so didnt mean to get you upset..
    i look forward to seeing you everyday dont leave because of me please??

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm...where do I start?? I guess I should start by saying I've purposely kept my mouth shut about this because I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to say, and also, I've kept a little distance since FOAD decided to trash me on here the other day. I won't let him win though...FOAD...your words my sting a little, but they do NOT knock me down...I'm stronger than that...than you....I'm an optimistic person...happy even...do your best, I'll never be on the same low level you are *S

    Non *Hugs* I'm truly sorry...I had no idea, and I KNOW you deserve better than what you just got. You are one of the most honest, sincere people I have met on here.

    I'm not sure whats going on in chloe's head, I havent wanted to ask her yet, didn't have the words to say, refuse to let him come between the friendship I have with her, so I know my words must be chosen carefully.

    btw...Non...I applaud you...for seeing past FOAD's BULLSHIT in those posts...he WANTED you mad...he wanted to "fight for his woman"...how pathetic is he?? Mel...it's not a mind fuck..FOAD is too tranparent for that...he's not good enough...he thinks he is...but he's really not *S

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Non Phixion:
    [B]<FONT COLOR=#00FFFF>
    (01:04:39) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: no reason to be upset Non.... come on now


    (01:05:17) Non Phixion PRIVATELY whispers to skittles: i'm not upset.... especialy with you..... but i will keep my distance


    (01:05:30) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: she cares about you and you will be hurting her but go ahead and
    strike out

    (01:06:38) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: she was worried about you

    (01:08:53) skittles PRIVATELY whispers to Non Phixion: what are you talking about? we'll be seeing each other over the
    summer by the way

    *********************************************

    typical FOAD... prentends he SO caring and nice... then rubs yer fuckin' face in it. he just can't resist pouring salt in the wound by making sure Non knew they were meeting. you can almost hear the triumph in those words.
    i'm sorry non *HUGS* you. frown

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Chilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chloe.....you know i love you and im behind you no matter what choices you make. If your happy, im happy. if your sad, i will tear apart whoever it is that made you sad.
    You know why im stating this. You are like me, live and learn no matter how hard it is.
    I have been in this spot and i know how you feel. Im just thankful i now have someone who is understanding and willing to accept me the way i am not someone who will try to make me change to suit him.

    FOAD.....stop being an ass...and if you do anything to make chloe sad...well....nough said....let her have her friends without interference from you. YOU are not the one who needs to be putting them down, chloe...and only chloe....you take care of her...and dont be stupid.


    ------------------
    I am who I am and if you don't like me the way I am...TOUGH SHIT *S*

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Non Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks mel 2 and minnow.... you guys are awesome.... *hugs ya all.... hey took the day off work *VBS.... wtf is that.... i gotta go..... some high pitched ringing is coming from my pillow.... or so it has me believing it's comin from my pillow

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *eyes Non's pillow* probably those pesky trolls again!

    *hugs ya tight* I think you're pretty awesome too...hey..I'm at work and bored as hell...entertain me...? biggrin

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Non Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    Brandon...i dont know how to start this...so i just will start...im vnever very good..at
    putting my thoughts together........and im a
    mess...

    Like I said...lots has happened since weve last talked.....I tried to work things out with
    gator...went to deb..asked for
    help.........we tried...i got scarred and nervous..and bailed on the conversation..the next
    day or the next....Gator and i got into in
    thepool...and we had it out..OUTLOUD even.....which you know...i dont do....he icqd
    deb...so she witnessed the whole
    thing........and it was ugly...scarry and i hated it..lost a lot of respect for myself.......since
    others watched that........anyway....no
    one to talk to about that...no chilly ker you anymore.......hard...

    Here is the tough thing.....I have feelings for FOAD.....I dont know how it started.....just
    friends i guess...anyways...........ive
    spent most of my time...talking to him...as I am pretty much alone here!...in the pool I
    mean......those that matter most...are
    gone.....THAT has been on my mind 24/7 since I figured it out.....ive wanted to tell you
    so bad......not in an email........but on
    here MSN..or phone...and brandon.....i couldnt call you cuz i didnt have your
    number...but ya know what...i just cant afford
    it.......im so down and dirty broke...tis awful...im barely making it...SO, back to the issue
    at hand...Im feeling like the scum of the
    earth for betraying you....Ive always been honest..and would have been
    immediately.....too if you were on
    line....so...........................now i feel as tho ive lost my best friend too.......and you are
    brandon.....the best friend I could ever
    sask for....But i understand..that I wont have that any longer.......

    Snail has really put me through hell the last week..and hank too...Its been the hardest
    thing......and ive gone through it
    alone..............NO one ...not one person in the pool defended me.....was ugly.....I miss
    you and chilly something
    awful....anyway...i dont go there much anymore.......................when i do...its to see just
    a few people..and not as me..chloe
    anymore..thats ahard....

    So, Brandon..i am sorry.............more than anything...ive never wanted to lose you..and
    my heart says..i have...and for that..i am
    so blue....

    I leave to morrow for california.............My brother luciano is staying here to take care
    of kirby so she will have
    company.............my mom and petra and myself.....are going




    WEll,,, i will be home tuesday...the 22. Please email me...tell me to fuck off or whatever
    you are truly feeling...and if you are
    willing...id like to talk to you...........cuz i owe you that much..and need to for myself......

    I miss you terribly.........very very much. Hope you are well.....please write me...tell me
    what you are thinking.....Im sending this
    to both addresses....................

    See you soon..hopfully....Isabella.


    this e-mail was sent to me by chloe...... most of you don't know but we were together
    for about 4 months.... i ain't even the type to cyber date online but she blew me away
    with how much love she had to give.... she made me smile and laugh and she liked all the
    simple things in life.... my comp broke down for a couple weeks and i was not online....
    when i checked my e-mail two days ago that is what i got.... just before my comp broke
    down i had asked her if she was with anyone else because of the way she was acting....
    she told me that in no way would she ever leave me for someone else (guess that means
    only if i'm online) when i got the mail i wasn't hurt but she dissapointed me.... she always
    said that she wasn't they type for online relationships either.... and that she had found
    somethin in me that she had never had before.... and i just don't understand it.... the last
    time we spoke before my comp broke things couldn't have been better.... but i guess shit
    happens.... and don't think i'm telling you guys this as a way of getting revenge on her....
    she is old enough to make her own choices in life... but i needed to straighten matters out
    seein as how Deb defended her and i felt maybe i should be the one to tell you guys the
    truth seeing as i heard it from the source.... i don't care that she's with FOAD.... that
    doesn't bother me.... but for not even having an explaination as to why or what i did
    wrong.... just makes me wonder about her.... ....all of you should stand by her cuz she is
    an amazing person to know.... and don't judge her for seeing FOAD.... maybe they have
    somethin special goin together.... they must.... and if he treats her better then me which i
    assume he is.... well then she is one lucky girl....

    peace

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •