Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Bella

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Non Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    omg...... i forgot to thank Sniffs.... she be great.... me wuvs her

  2. #22
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Okay im gonna say what i think on this matter since I always say what I think *L
    Im sorry if this sounds callous but here goes:

    I think minnow is doing the right thing for herself because who can't help but be sickened by chloe and foad.

    However, I don't think of chloe as an innocent victim or any of that. First look at FOAD..he goes after women who have had a past of abuse. He can sniff it out like any predator...but look at chloe. She could have "been" with NON a guy who without a doubt been good to her and non abusive. and she instead goes with a guy that all signs point to the fact he will be abusive. Ask trixi, but for some reason these are the guys she goes after.

    I agree with sam on one important point since she's attracted to this type she could be visiting inmates etc.

    However, if by some miracle this lasts and she has kids with FOAD (talking in the way future) or any abusive man is she still the victim? Subjecting children to this sick man?

    Im just saying I don't believe in playing the victim she's over 18 and is knowingly putting herself in this position. So i agree with heidi who btw knows of many VICTIMS who can't do shit about it.

    I don't wanna see chloe get hurt but on the other hand who's fault is it...she wants to find out for herself and she will.

    On another note the more we make this "CHLOE AND FOAD" against us the longer he'll put on the fascade of being nice just to prove us wrong...I say we drop it and let him run his usual course.

    k gotta go....

  3. #23
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Chloe stated she was broke and lonely...There you have it..I was wondering what the attraction to FOAD could be...I know he can be charming and promise the world...So Now I know what her attraction is to him....Any sourse of comfort when you feel down and out will make you develope feelings...anyway..I think we need to do what rotten said..Let this go...because he is playin on our every word..Some people only know how to learn the hard way.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW! Heidi, I wish it was as simple as broke and lonely. The most frustrated thing for me is someone going back to the same abuse, I understand it, but it drives me wild. Poor girl is in for a hard time. *Stunned*

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    444
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the heck chloe? How did I make your life hell? ALl I ever said to you about this whole thing that could even be thought of as mean was that I'd lost respect for you. I told you I'd lost respect, gave you a *hug* and told you good luck. How is that making your life hell?
    Any of you can ask Deb about that, she knows I didn't do anything to chloe, and I certainly didn't lash out at her or make her life hell in any way... I'm sorry if she's that sensitive that it broke her when I told her I'd lost respect. It wasn't meant to be taken as mean, it is just how I feel. I was honest and I'm sorry.

    And NON, I'm really sorry about all this. I know you and I had a disagreement a ways back, and I can't even remember over what now, but I've always thought fairly highly of you 'cause I know you're an honest, decent guy. The sad part is out of all this, that you got played by someone you thought cared about you, and I know that hurts. What she did sucks, but she's definately not dwelling over... you're doing the right thing man. Don't let FOAD pick a fight with you, no matter how hard he tries, and I wouldn't worry about what happened with chloe... she obviously isn't worth the effort if she did that to you. Look how many cyber women FOAD has been through, and look how many he's called soul mates and asked to marry him and promised the world to them. It's not sincere to him, it's all a mind game for attention and what affection he can get. You're doing the right thing, keep it up. biggrin

  6. #26
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Been thinkin about this CHloe thing a lot, replaying it in my mind. I am very tempted to just pull back, and say, the net is just a lie. BUt you know what, she is my friend, no matter how screwed up she is. And sometimes friends walk on ya, and you have to put up with it. Is anyone else feeling played? It's like she presented me with a person she wasn't? I get tempted to get mad, but then I think what is inside her that she would think so little of herself to settle for a FOAD? Nah, I ain't gonna take her little net sis status away, something is way hurting inside her. And another thing, I met some very real people in this room, some of ya are real odd, and have funny ways of showin love. BUt it's there. From Hank and Snails way of tryin to talk sense into her, to Minnow's tough love, to Non's refusing to turn on her, to most others of us that are just stunned and don't know what to do, there's one thing in common, we all took a person that it appeared would be eaten alive by the pool in as our friend, and watched over her. I refuse to pull back, I met a lot of good friends here, talked late into the night with some of them, got to see behind some walls into some real special people, and met one person in particular who totally amazes me the more I get to know her, and she knows who she is. No way I will walk away from that! SO they can say the pool is weird, cause face it we all kinda are. BUt they can never say there isn't any love there. It might take you a while to break in, but once you are in, you are in for good, unless you mess with one of us. WHich FOAD will find out! We need to remember how we are on the same side more often, instead of fighting in Mel's treefort all the time. We mess it up too much. THis CHloe thing had a good side, we might all disagree how to care, but we all care. And that's something the FOAD's of the world wil never understand, or have, or win over.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Non Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks all for bein so supportive.... really i am fine.... i'm actually kind of emotionless.... and hank.... thanks man your words meant alot and you to snails.... and don't take what she said about you guys to seriously... i guess it was a hard week for her and she is sensitive to things like that there are more things goin on in her life right now other then what i posted in that mail.... i even had to edit it cuz i didn't realise they were in there.... and i mean we all go through shitty times.... it's just too bad FOAD was the one she ran to for help.... he waits for times like that.... he moves in.... tells someone what they want to hear... and without even knowin it he has his first grasp of control on you.... then he basicaly just steers the wheel acording to which way he wants you to go.... and i have talked to her about FOAD on many occasions.... and she saw right through his bullshit.... but i guess when your down.... sometimes you just don't see or feel the way you would normaly.... she has always had a good judge of character.... and i don't think that is lost.... so don't give up on her.... she is an amazing person.... and i have a feelin when she comes back from california she will have her old ways back.... her silly crazy hyper antics.... i think she just got too caught up in lookin for someone to love on here rather then enjoying her time with friends.... i feel odd talkin about her to you guys when she isn't here.... but i just don't want anyone to think she has changed... and she is goin to need her friends more then ever.... the only person that she was supposed to be hurt was me.... so all the rest has to do with personal feelins towards FOAD.... not chloe.... so just try and see past FOAD because chloe is beyond him.... she just hasn't realized it yet

    anyway i need a smoke.... but me wuvs you all and thanks for listenin to my ramblins....

    peace

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sigh* this was just discussed in the pool with chloe and FOAD both there...she is not gonna read this thread sammy...she said she didnt wanna "read the bad stuff"...i don't think she knows its not a "bash foad" thread..she's convinced it is..and I bet I know why...*S

  9. #29
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i personally think chloe's just weak...she chose foad over all her friends. she pretty much said "fuck you" by not responding to anyone....and word is foad told her not to read the board or she'd regret it. And she obeyed..it's just disgusting how can you feel sorry for someone like that?

  10. #30
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2, I moved it up because just in case she gets a moment of srength, I don't want her to have to work hard finding this. Yea, I am way dissapointed, and can't believe she traded some kind of co-dependent crap for real strength, I thought there was more to her than that. And I still hope there is, that';s why I moved it up. And Snails, you can't just cut friends off the minute they cause you pain, or let you down. I agree, right now she is being weak and pathetic. And even though I ain't in the pool anymore, I can just imagine what it would be like to watch that sick little feeding frenzy of her and foad suckin the life out of each other. BUt she is still a friend, and when she comes back to her senses, well, weak or not, I am gonna be there. Moving this thread up was just my way of makin sure her coming to her senses was as easy as possible to do, that's all. I can't change her, but I can make it easy for her to see the truth.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •