Wow already to game 9 for the majority of us.
PV 48, Coeburn 6
Appalachia 28, Gate City 14
Burton 28, Clintwood 8
JJ Kelly 21, Lee 20 OT
Castlewood 28, Pound 7
Printable View
Wow already to game 9 for the majority of us.
PV 48, Coeburn 6
Appalachia 28, Gate City 14
Burton 28, Clintwood 8
JJ Kelly 21, Lee 20 OT
Castlewood 28, Pound 7
I pretty much agree with all of those predictions.. I would only change one of those:
Burton 42, Clintwood 6
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
of course you would.
John I. Burton 28 Clintwood 0
Powell Valley 55 Coeburn 0
Appalachia 22 Gate City 14
Lee High 14 J.J. Kelly 13
Castlewood 26 Pound 12
If Norton has the chance, I wouldn't be surprised to see them run the score up on Clintwood. With some of the trash-talking and even things that have been said on here, I dont think it will be lost on the coaching staff or the team.
In the Rye Cove game, Adams didn't pull his first string out until sometime late in the third quarter I think. Even at that point, the second string looked really good.
I don't think it will be that easy to run the score up on Clintwood though.
[ QUOTE ]
I pretty much agree with all of those predictions.. I would only change one of those:
Burton 42, Clintwood 6
[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If Norton has the chance, I wouldn't be surprised to see them run the score up on Clintwood. With some of the trash-talking and even things that have been said on here, I dont think it will be lost on the coaching staff or the team.
[/ QUOTE ]
Who has been talking trash? I have no dilusions about Norton being the odds on favorite. But Im not about to let someone be critisized for predicting that Clintwood can win and can play with Burton. If thats trash talk and motivation for Jimbo then so be it.
PV 50 Coeburn-13
Appy 20 GC-14
Burton- 32 Clintwood- 20
Lee-30 Kelly- 21
Castlewood-30 Pound- 13
he didnt take the first string out against pound until sometime in the 3rd..
Come on Greencrest! You said "we are talking about the 3 time state championship losers." That's not disrespectful or talking trash?!?!?!
You said the only team Norton has beaten is Appy, which seems to me like a hit against both Norton and Powell Valley. I think everyone knows that Powell Valley is not the team the were a few years ago, but for that matter how many LPD teams are as good as they were 5 years ago, 10 years ago, or 30 years ago for that matter?
You can say that you didn't mean it to be disrespectful and maybe you didn't, but it seems disrespectful to me.
If we can get past the drama and hype going on here and focus on the actual game, I personally hope Clintwood does get the win Friday night because I think they deserve a spot in the playoffs.
[ QUOTE ]
Who has been talking trash? I have no dilusions about Norton being the odds on favorite. But Im not about to let someone be critisized for predicting that Clintwood can win and can play with Burton. If thats trash talk and motivation for Jimbo then so be it.
[/ QUOTE ]
PV 28, Coeburn 14
Appalachia 48, Gate City 21
Burton 56, Clintwood 7
JJ Kelly 14, Lee 24
Castlewood 27, Pound 32