Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81

Thread: Bama-UT

  1. #61
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bama-UT

    I wouldn't know...don't use em...prolly should tho..but, i figure I've been around long enough that if i croak I've had a pretty good life..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #62
    Inactive Member yankeefanz4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2007
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bama-UT

    crimsontide
    "The essence of the Yankees is that they win. From in front or from behind, they win. And that's why the history of the New York Yankees is virtually the history of baseball."


  3. #63
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bama-UT

    is that a reference to Bama or is it the republicans wading through the blood of the middle east??
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #64
    Inactive Member yankeefanz4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2007
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bama-UT

    LMAO
    Bama what can I say.....Roll Tide....Roll
    It's a good day.....LOL
    "The essence of the Yankees is that they win. From in front or from behind, they win. And that's why the history of the New York Yankees is virtually the history of baseball."


  5. #65
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bama-UT

    I thought it was Bush and Cheney and their cronies..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #66
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bama-UT

    And the way this season is going, Alabama will knock off LSU, beat Miss State, and then lose to Louisiana-Monroe.

    Parity has hit college football this year.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #67
    Inactive Member yankeefanz4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2007
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bama-UT

    LOL never thought about that I suppose that is the one down side to being a Bama Fan that Elephant, wonder if I could get the Republicans to reconsider another mascot?
    "The essence of the Yankees is that they win. From in front or from behind, they win. And that's why the history of the New York Yankees is virtually the history of baseball."


  8. #68
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bama-UT

    Consideration isn't in their collective vocabularies..lol..I never understood what an elephant had to do with a tide anyways...but there is a team out west whose team name is titans, but their mascot is an elephant
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #69
    Inactive Member yankeefanz4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2007
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bama-UT

    True very true I must agree with you on that one 100%.
    "The essence of the Yankees is that they win. From in front or from behind, they win. And that's why the history of the New York Yankees is virtually the history of baseball."


  10. #70
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bama-UT

    I thought you said Consolidation....I was trying to find a bulldog in the picture
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •