You are right the SB needs to be more open and remove the fog of mystery of what will or will not happen You will always have some that are against any type of change what so ever but if Consolidation is truly in the kids best interest it would swing alot of support. I would like to see Clintwood remain as is as much as the next person and I walk the fence on this issue but DCs population keeps dropping and with consolidation now while we can tap into alot of Fed Money as opposed to later when the county tax payers would foot the whole bill I chose now.
And to be completely honest I have been to Shelby Valley and East Ridge and I am jealous I work with a few parents of kids that go to East Ridge and none of them would trade it for the return of Elk Horn High School.



Bookmarks