Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 78

Thread: Restaurants...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    You think I'm kiddin. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    [ QUOTE ]
    Whenever I can get some guy with lots of money to spend on me, I'm going to check out the Pacific Grille downtown. It's really expensive, but I love the atmosphere and they said the seafood dishes are excellent.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You find him ask if he will buy mine too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    You..kiddin??..naw!!
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  4. #14
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    The best seafood place in Myrtle beach is benjmeins Calabash the orginal on restaurant row. Cost about $25 a person for buffet but its worth it. All you can eat crab legs and it has a 160 item buffet i think. Don't quote me on it. But i love that place always go there once a year.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Shew. I hate calabash places...and most buffets.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Cheddars in Kingsport or any Calabash in Myrtle Beach because you can't beat good seafood.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    I ate somewhere like that down there last summer, like 20 bucks all you can eat, if i wasn't under the influence of some of the *soda* they sold down there i could tell you the name of the place, all i remember is it had a monster crab on the front of the buildin
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    I have been there to eat I think it's called the Giant Crab if i'm not mistaken...I also love Original Benjamins as well...They have great Crab Legs.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Anywhere Chinese
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_spike's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2006
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    [ QUOTE ]
    Anywhere Chinese

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Ming Garden in Kingsport. They have the Mongolian grill.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •