Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 78

Thread: Restaurants...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Cootie Browns is like a Jamaican beach dive type of place to me...they do serve many different kinds of beer, mixed drinks, etc...but for the most part people go there for the sandwiches...they've got a lot of different kinds and they're all GREAT. They also have pizza and dinner entrees as well. Good atmosphere and really good food.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Did they open up a new place in JC somehwere? I know they used to be down there near Sonic and the old go-kart building on teh hill.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    I haven't heard. As often as I'm over that way I should have noticed one way or the other. I'll do some investigatory searching and let ya know.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #44
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    I appreciate it pal...I thought I heard someone say they had moved, maybe around target and TJ Maxx [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] and I was just curious

  5. #45
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Well I know this much, if you're coming into JC and you pass Cootie Brown's on your right, then I think the 2nd light after that, you hang a left and there's TJ Maxx & Target. Relatively close proximity--there's not any room for anything else like a Cootie Brown's to go in that same shopping center, or at least around it IMO.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    There is the one in JC that has been open for a while. They just built one beside Chili's in Kingsport, but I don't know if it is open yet or not.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #47
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    there is a new one in kingsport beside the new chilis across from golden corral

  8. #48
    Inactive Member keeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    The Cootie Browns is open in Kingsport. I work @ Chili's, and we lost a lot of servers to Cootie Browns.

    Cootie Browns in Johnson City is close to Moto's and the Peerless Steakhouse. It is across the road from Johnson City Honda on North Roan Street. You'll pass it up if you are not careful b/c it almost looks like a "Greenhouse!"


  9. #49
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    I didn't know you was working at Chili's. I may have to stop by sometime then. Will you be working tonight, or at the game possibly?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #50
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    my favorite restaurants are

    back home:
    McAllister's
    Applebee's
    Pal's
    Riverfront
    Amato's

    here in the 'burg:
    Macado's
    Red Lobster
    Macado's
    Texas Roadhouse
    Macado's

    there's a place in Richlands too...Cuz's
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •