Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 78

Thread: Restaurants...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Have you ever eaten at the cheesecaks factory at the innor harber in Baltimore? Those were the best crab cakes I have ever eaten (All Baltimore crab cakes are great but those were at another level)

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Herbie_Husker's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 2005
    Posts
    259
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    The only Cheesecake factory I have ate it is the one in Honolulu and I only got one big piece of plain cheesecake and it was the best I ever had.
    My wife talked me into eating at Carraba's(sp?) the other day, I didn't really want to, but boy was I glad I did. That place is great.
    Go Huskers!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member LPDBlueDevils's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 26th, 2005
    Posts
    629
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    I ate the one in Palm Springs, CA. I had never heard of the place and my wife said it was a great place to eat. They also had one of the best steaks I've ever eaten, and of course the cheesecake is awesome.

    I have ate at Carraba's once, very good food, a little pricey but well worth it!

  4. #34
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Red Lobster: Redneck fine dining at its best. Let's break out the gold necklace, denim shirt, and cowboy boots. Saddle up! It's dinner time!!!!! Nothing screams seafood like coastal Southwest Virginia or Northeast Tennessee...

    Just kidding folks!
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

  5. #35
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    triodevil , do you ever eat at CiCi's ? They currently have a Mac-N-Cheese Pizza that is actually pretty good . Who would have thought to put the 2 together? For $3.99 the buffett is hard to beat. My fav is the BBQ pizza.
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  6. #36
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Where is CiCi's located now...I think they closed the one down in Johnson City.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    I'm in NC . Pretty popular chain here.
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  8. #38
    Inactive Member keeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    Local...
    Chili's
    Cootie Browns
    Moto's
    Olive Garden


    Others...
    Drunken Jacks (Merrlles Inlet, SC).
    PF Changs (Knoxville and Nasville).



  9. #39
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Restaurants...

    if you ever come across a Beef O'Brady's, then you must try it. A sports bar with really great food!

  10. #40
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Restaurants...

    what kind of menu does cootie browns offer? family oriented? alcohol? is the one in kingsport open yet?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •