Red Lobster, The Fuji House, China Garden, Popeyes, Monterreys, Calhouns, Smokey Bones, The Pancake Pantry
Gotta love some Ma's and Pa's over in castlewood
other than that, i could eat cheddars for the rest of my life
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Red Lobster, The Fuji House, China Garden, Popeyes, Monterreys, Calhouns, Smokey Bones, The Pancake Pantry
"Why so serious?"
Olive Garden
Red Lobster
Ryans
Mayflower
Harbor House
Golden Corral
bicuitville
Famous Daves Bbq (smokey bones got nothin on this place)
Riverfront
Montereys
Frosty Bossy
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I love Red Lobster....but any good seafood place is cool with me.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
I also like Monterrey and the Mexican place in Lebanon too.
Go Huskers!
country boy drive in
chop house, the peddler
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Applebee's
Montereys
Famous Dave's
Olive Garden
River Front
these r 2 name a few...the list could go on...
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
cheesecake factory, olive garden for me
the cheesecake factory have the best crab cakes.
Bookmarks