Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gerald will leave you to call her. (That's technically not talking about myself in the third person. That's talking about Gerald in the third person.) Yes, random posts can be irritating, but so can double posts. Like double spacing.

I would post more, but I think I would be getting even further into things for the flame thread. Gone are the simple days when you could just post everything in here. Whoever set that place up will get a scrap.

"Gerald throws a punch at Man That Relates Actions of Fictional Character Gerald Blake.
    Man That Relates Actions of Fictional Character Gerald Blake gets hit in the face"

Yeah, I know that the title is a little long winded, but until I find something better. Suggestions welcome.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So technically Martin, my creative art class is breaking the rules among men, is it?
    I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Or you will when I tell you all about it tomorrow, don't worry if you read this before then.

I had something imprtant to say, but I can't remember what it was...
    So instead I'll say nothing.

EXCEPT: I feel that some threads need deleting. Especially now that we have so many. or at least shoving off the list. Gone are the days when you could log on and reply to all the current threads (about five if I remember rightly), and since one of the threads is Russell asking advice about chicks, I think we should just add "OOC" to all of the thread names. So, yeah. That's what I think anyway.

Inactive Member danielwoodfield's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did anybody see the movie Phone Booth? Gives me a good idea for a thread that can envolve everyone and still be fun.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I haven't seen it. Is that important?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Look, shit like what we have in the Graveyard can go in the flame thread, ok? Can we keep the number of threads down a bit? and when was the last time that Martin deleted a post anyway? Bad idea. Needs to go. This is becoming cluttered, especially for a RPG board. Is Martin able to make Gerald an admin? He's sensible enough to delete posts and threads that need to go, and he's online 24 hours a day anyway. All those in favour, post "Aye"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, I'm posting 'Aye'.
    I don't have much else to say right now. Except that any further threads should have at least some possibility of role-playing in them.
    Starbucks, I think, was about the limit that we should go. This is why we have ooc, to post out of character stuff.

But now we have three oocs, and a graveyard.

This is silly.

Inactive Member danielwoodfield's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also vote Aye. Sounds like the best suggestion, must have come from somebody really sensible. I wonder who that was?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Frost... as you so ironically pointed out, there's no need to bump a thread you don't like. We have a number of OOC threads for you to choose from if you feel like discussing something. All you need to do is save those insults up inside your head for 10 seconds, go over to the flame thread, and post them there.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reminds me a heck of a lot of being a Student Leader. For those of you not too familiar with our student leadership, the conditions were pretty much "You have No Say In The Matter" and "You have No Responsibilities (unless for some reason you Want To Do Work.)"

However, I think this will be more important to me.

I am pretty busy some of the time though, and as Martin said to me, I think you guys will have to participate in deciding specifically what needs to go.

To any of you wondering why my speakers sounded stupid, I have found the problem. Winamp had turned the volume down to zero for the left hand speaker. So, naturally, the right hand speaker decided to have no sound. The left one was fine.

By the way, I think the place that claims to wear the pants has recieved a medium to large sized downtrow, as no one actually posts. Everyone, would you please Point-And-Laugh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gerald is now a God. Erm, Mod.