-
October 3rd, 2005, 05:43 PM
#41
Inactive Member
Well here we go, round and round. Once again it is being reported that Jerome Dillon will be out for the remainer of the fall tour. Your replacement, in this instance, will be Josh Freese who was apparently on standby at their last show.
-
October 3rd, 2005, 08:59 PM
#42
HB Forum Owner
well ml, i should be bidding on/winning a fucking sweet vintage set of zildjian avedis quick beat drilled/flat bottom hats in 38 minutes. hell yes.
-
October 3rd, 2005, 09:44 PM
#43
HB Forum Owner
yep. got em - but ouch, 170. way better than the fucking gc though - not to mention these are 60s vintage and hard to find. would be 300 for something comporable new
-
October 3rd, 2005, 10:14 PM
#44
Inactive Member
That's excellent news. Is a stand included there? Or you already have enough? I can't remember. Anyway, I'm hyped, how long till they get here?
-
October 4th, 2005, 12:30 AM
#45
HB Forum Owner
got the stand as i told you earlier when i saw you and the new hats should be shipped asap as i requested. it varies but 3-5 biz days i'd think if the seller's on their game
-
October 5th, 2005, 05:15 AM
#46
Inactive Member
Hey, I remembered it, it was the singer from Autolux who is going to do some vocals for the next UNKLE album.
-
October 6th, 2005, 02:09 AM
#47
Inactive Member
HAHA. As you can see I'm laughing over here. That's because NIN does some shit that reminds me so much of our crew and the way we get (or don't get) things done.
Next chapter in the Jerome saga. Right after Josh Freese was (semi)confirmed as the fill in drummer for the remainder of the tour (see new photo up on .com with Josh), Trent goes ahead and does an interview in which he says that Josh will be temporarily standing in for Jerome until the "Mystery Replacement Drummer" is ready. Hmmmm?
For one, its just disorganized, which I like. Two, any guesses? Obviously someone is gonna say Dave Grohl. I don't know. Would be cool though.
-
October 6th, 2005, 02:57 AM
#48
HB Forum Owner
grohl's the obvious guess given that josh is going to go in favor of him and that he had ties to the album. i'd like to see it. i don't know though. it's already been wild that they got josh and now who knows
-
October 6th, 2005, 03:54 PM
#49
Inactive Member
Yeah, actually I hadn't even thought of it like that. The person must be pretty decent to usurp Josh's position, but I think it has more to do with scheduling. We'll see though. I vote for Bonzo.
In other news Dude Man... is going to need a minimalistic website soon. Any leads on something easy and free (we're not talking about GHut.s8000.com)? I think people will need some contact info and also I've heard that the engineer and owner of the studio is itching to do some updates.
Also, I was thinking about cover art and I really like the idea of like a big psychedelic calloge, kinda like the shirt you made but in color obviously and drawn better.
-
October 6th, 2005, 04:07 PM
#50
HB Forum Owner
cover art is going to be a debate. that's a cool idea though and it might get used.
as for the site, i'm gonna take a look around now for both sites.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks