Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 131

Thread: Evolution...

  1. #101
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution...

    What does that have to do with this?

  2. #102
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    The thing with little or no red blood cells? The Nototheniode or Notothenioidei or something like that?

    Hasn't really come up much (at all really). Come to think of it that is surprising.
    Yeah, the Nototheniodei.
    I know you believe what you do, but I find it pretty difficult to discredit evolution while looking at that specimen.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  3. #103
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution...

    hey gotch i think the forum could probably help you wit that haha

    itd be a great topic on here i think

  4. #104
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution...

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye_fan View Post
    Yeah, the Nototheniodei.
    I know you believe what you do, but I find it pretty difficult to discredit evolution while looking at that specimen.

    It's very unusual but I guess like with anything one sees their side of the issue in it.

    I wonder if there are no red blood cells in their system, or just very few?
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #105
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution...

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    hey gotch i think the forum could probably help you wit that haha

    itd be a great topic on here i think
    Never thought of that.

    I do try to find at least of a couple of decent sources that agree with the answer so it takes me several minutes on each question. Not counting coming up with the idea.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution...

    Here is the Wikipedia page on the Nototheniodei, not a lot of info there though.



    [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notothenioidei]Notothenioidei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  7. #107
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution...

    "Who started the thread? Have you made any statements supporting evolution and deriding ID? Why should I be on the defensive or have to explain my position, that onus is on you."

    I did and I asked what everyones stance is and mainly if it should be taught in schools.


    "What you expect me to do is type out an essay outlining my beliefs and then defend them against your attacks. That makes about as much sense as a screendoor on a submarine."

    I expect you to explain that, I mean several have asked for the evidence of your claim that ID has more evidence Evolution. I'm not some bully, I've stated my beliefs and put them up and defended them in this thread and in others..how am I any different?

    "What I am doing is reponding to the original post of the person who started the thread. In time this will work out to show my position, but not on your terms."

    Well that one comment didn't go over well, the "we'll go over this and that, then back to this" like this is a classroom. I'm making an attempt to explain and defend what I said. But don't expect me go along with that and do it on your terms either.

  8. #108
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    Here is the Wikipedia page on the Nototheniodei, not a lot of info there though.



    Notothenioidei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Yeah, very little.
    And if I'm not mistaken, it's the fact that have no hemoglobin that really separates them from other fish.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  9. #109
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face Re: Evolution...

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye_fan View Post
    Yeah, very little.
    And if I'm not mistaken, it's the fact that have no hemoglobin that really separates them from other fish.

    Right...your right. Duh???????
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  10. #110
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Evolution...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    Right...your right. Duh???????
    Yeahh....?
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •