Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 150

Thread: godsey

  1. #91
    Inactive Member Sharon1948's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    Yes I know they don't go that fast at Bristol, but if they put Paul in the car, I would want him to go that fast! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

  2. #92
    Inactive Member Sharon1948's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    He dated a player after she graduated about 10 years ago.

  3. #93
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    I have personally seen him out with a graduate of the 2002 class myself
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #94
    Inactive Member j10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    see a good man, i hope he doesn't lose his job

  5. #95
    Inactive Member Sharon1948's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    This seems to be going in the same direction that the other one went in. He will get his decision on Monday night, period. There may be a lot of thing going on that none of us know about. He is a great coach and I hope he is allowed to stay, but from all I have heard, there is no hope. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

  6. #96
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    There have been some other meetings just like this one in Scott County before, Coaches at Rye Cove and Twin Springs both have been in these "sticky" situations, none of them escaped the meeting with a job...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  7. #97
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    Maybe it is because they do not know.

  8. #98
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    No I am not... you got it wrong here... I got to say that... I am doing neither... I am giving info and letting you determine that for yourself. That is what it is. And hey am I the only one on here ( THIS POST) that you feel like you need to chastise?

  9. #99
    Inactive Member rocket24251's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2007
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    Don't know what? i forgot what i posted earlier.

  10. #100
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    Why is this question so important to you? It's his personal life. This whole board isn't about this. It's about whether a good coach, whether or not he's a good man, gets to continue what he obviously enjoys most.

    Above is what you said.... I was just saying a lot of people may not know that he has dated former players in the past.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •