The answer is no... but I would encourage everyone to check it out for themselves. But I understand what you are saying. THanks.
I see where you're coming from, but isn't there plenty of other questions to ask instead of who he's dating to find out his "motives" and "patterns"? I mean, no one else seems to care too much about that...plus, from what I'm hearing, this isn't even really about him it's about some assistant coach. Thus, the thread.
The answer is no... but I would encourage everyone to check it out for themselves. But I understand what you are saying. THanks.
Thanks, (other rocket) i think you put what i was thinking into words everyone understands.
I think it helps us make up our minds though... if we do not have all the evidence how can we convict or set free?
I am zipping it up until everything comes out... Rocketeer is right. But a lot of people would care about that.
Let the officials handle what needs to be found out.
Thanks
Uhhh this isn't a jury, nor are you a judge. Ok someone comes up tomorrow and kills a family member of yours. Guess what, even if they arrest them 5 minutes later, they aren't convicted or guilty at that point. At this point, they are charged. Then when the evidence is giving, a jury or judge decides guilt or innocence.
Right now, you're trying to convict or make innocent a person from a bunch of people on a message board who either a)know some but not all b)know what they have heard c)know nothing but who cares its all in fun or d)assume that they know.
Question that can be asked. Is he coaching anything right now or is it pending. Has he resigned official or been removed officially from anything.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Thanks for not being an idiot and making a scene about all this like some of these other posters... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks