Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 150

Thread: godsey

  1. #111
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    Good thing your opinion is wrong! Gossip is only Gossip if it is not true. Where did you come from... couldn't hold back any longer?What do you mean about a perfect little world and things happening... clarify please. I am sure about 2% have been falsely accused why the other 98% were rightly accused. Never been accused of being a witch hunter.. ha ha... But your opinion will be greatly appreciated if you would just calm down. If you are nicer about it I might take it into consideration. Please define for me what Gossip is? The only thing I recall writing are facts in the past.. not rumors.. go ask him yourself who his girlfriend is ... I am sure he will tell you.

  2. #112
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    iT WAS A HYPOTHETICAL STATEMENT... I cannot draw at all... sorry.

  3. #113
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    My point exactly.... it is accepted by a few but the majority feels like that is adnormal behavior.

  4. #114
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    OK..Unless you were there witnessing what you are writing about, you are writing hear say. That amounts to gossip. An accusation is just that..an accusation. If you were there please say so..if not you are gossiping. Sounds to me like you are jealous of something here.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #115
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    hahahahahahahah... you are funny... is that all you can come back with? The things I spoke about they are known facts.... what is going on right now I have only heard about... but you will find out come Monday. You still did not define gossip.... you are not cooperating here.

  6. #116
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    My biggest concern is this: Let it be noted that I am not making any references to the Godsey Situation. Anyway I am sick and tired of adults taking advantage a young kids.... they gain the trust of the kids and then munipulate and control them.... It is our responibality to stand up and say this is wrong and do something about it.

  7. #117
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    If you truly believe that is the case you are so naive.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #118
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: godsey

    Believe what is the case? YOu need to be more specific.

  9. #119
    Inactive Member imported_GC1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2002
    Posts
    1,738
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    [ QUOTE ]
    Right on Rocket, I too wonder how he would be able to coach due to the critisism if he is aquited??? And for GC1: if a 45 year old man made a pass at my 18 year old freshly graduated daughter...I'd prolly put him in the hospital if not the funeral home, maybe thats not the opinion of some, but i doubt they have daughters...

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Well friend, I do have a teenage daughter and I, like you, would not like it one bit if a man as old or older than me made a pass or wanted to date my daughter (or even a few years younger FWIW) and being her dad I would flat out forbid her to do so and do all I could to prevent it. But that is mine and your opinion of the matter.

    My point is that if he were dating one of his former players, who had graduated, it isn't my place to get on here and speculate about it. It's none of my business and unrelated to the topic at hand and reasons why he is in trouble. I would hope the young ladies family would step in and correct her in wanting to date a man 30 years her Sr. But from a lot of what you see today some would probably encourage it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    "We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
    - Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959

    Welcome to the USSA!

  10. #120
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: godsey

    I think I posted a joke that was like that the other day [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •