Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 301

Thread: Bullcrap

  1. #171
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    it's part of the managers job not concession but I'm just saying if u accidentally spill your popcorn that's okay but just throwing stuff in the floor and leaving bags, drink cups, etc. in the floor isn't necessary

  2. #172
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I worked Plaza 1 and 2 in wise when I was in highschool. You dont get paid alot of money and dont get alot of hours if I remember correctly. Anyways, I worked concession and help cleaned after each showing. The thing i hated most was left over food and spilled drinks on the floor. That crap was sticky, that you weould be glued to the floor haha. But at night they had people come in clean the place.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  3. #173
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bullcrap

    i hate it when ur in talkin to someone online.....and all the sudden u lose ur internet conn........that makes me mad...

  4. #174
    Inactive Member Wildcat_65's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    that happens to me all the time. I also hate it when it rains.
    "One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"

  5. #175
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bullcrap

    i like it when it rains.....especially during football practice....nice and muddy........lol

  6. #176
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I wasn't trying to attack you dude. You still did not answer my question. Why are you still mad at me for that garbage when I apologized? And at least I do apologize. Whether accepted or not. I'd rather apologize than not. But anyway that racism stuff is at least 6 months old. Give it a rest.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #177
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    What bothers is me is when you apologize and the other person doesn't accept it. It's big of somebody to apologize. But it's just as mature for the other person to accept it. It's not fair when you apologize and it isn't accepted.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  8. #178
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    And no I wasn't preaching I was trying to get you to understand something but you wouldn't listen. That's all I wanted was for you to understand and you got all mad and said I was preaching sunday service to you. Listen dude, I am not trying to start anything with you. I just want you to understand. I used tobe like one of those people and I do wrong but I try to keep a good relationship with God. No this is not a sunday service that I'm preaching.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  9. #179
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    Oh, sorry for the confusion. Rich Hall, comedian from the 80's, had a word for the gunk that gets on a theater floor: cinemuck.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #180
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    You're not preaching, just blowing your horn. (Attempt at humor, with the "trumpet" and all).
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •