I got the firewall from adelphia , its pretty good man ....
Well I didn't say you were taking up for him... sheesh.
And I REALLY hate it that I have to keep disabling my firewall to put posts up on here. Norton Internet Security SUCKS!!!
I got the firewall from adelphia , its pretty good man ....
"Why so serious?"
I'll be switching my internet service to Charter here in a couple weeks. Hopefully they'll have something similar to the thing Adelphia has.
Yeah that would be good ... the one adelphia has is awesome, it blocks pop ups, ads, its a firewall .. it works good man, i never get any pop ups ...
"Why so serious?"
i tell u what gets on my nerves.......people gettin on here and being over critical of ne thing u say......not sayin ne names
wave10s
haha....that's me
LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
![]()
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
i tell ya what makes me mad is the other day on my way home i saw these 2 cross eyed grasshoppers and they kicked the seeds out of my pickle [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] now don`t that just ruffle you feathers
I hate crappy posts about hyping up some Pound players. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks