I like a president who is free of Tatoos!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Could probably out wrestle him as well.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I like a president who is free of Tatoos!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
*gasp*
you can't prove anything!
oh wait..nevermind.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Probably counts out a good portion of this board.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Maybe if you didnt blow your money on making yourself a portrait it would put a little more gas in the tank.
Liberals... always wanting to blame there problems on anyone other than themselves...
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Yeah, well I hate it when someone on a message board tells someone else to get a life because they are posting on a message board. Talk about bein a hypocrite since you post on here too!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
he was talking about all of the wanna be in high school again people
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Well at least the "wannabes" acutally add some substance and insight to the converations on here most of the time instead of a bunch of juvenile bull crap.
What really bothers me is when people say "God sucks" after they say they don't believe in God. Not so much as they don't believe what I believe it's that they poke fun. Anyway, first of all, he doesn't suck! And second of all, the statement "I don't believe in God. God sucks." has no thought to it at all dude. Saying he sucks is implying that you believe. Better yet, that phrase bothers me period. Actually it offends me. But I'm not supposed to be angry. Supposed to forgive.
One thing I don't understand is when the literature teacher gives an assignment to read a story in the literature book and people chat to their neighbors out loud as if the teacher never gave the lesson. But annoyance can get the best of me sometimes and I need to not let it.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
man i did not mean anything by what i said...i was just repeating what he meant so just shut up...personally i love the fact that they are some veterans on the board
and trumpet are you saying that i said god sucked???
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks