Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 301

Thread: Bullcrap

  1. #181
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    Thank you. Like I said all I'm trying to do is gethim to understand. This world has gotten to the point if you even say one thing about God someone gets mad. Some of these people are trying. I'm sorry for my attitude. Not my best day today but I shouldn't take it out. But hey listen knight if you ever want to try and understand what I'm saying, feel free to message me and we'll discuss this in a mature manner. It's pointless to quarrel behind a computer screen. I'll be praying for you.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #182
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I don't even think his saying what he said in his rant about what he "hates" was meant toward you. He didn't even mention your name and you automatically started defending yourself dude... Did you ever think that you're not the only one that may have judged him and his relationship (or lack thereof) with God? Because that happens a lot. See my PM to you.

    By the way, I've read this thread all the way through since it's inception yesterday...I came to only one conclusion...

    I HATE THIS THREAD! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] So much hatred! Can't we all just get along???
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #183
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate ppl who run their mouth and when it comes time to back it up, they wuss out.

  4. #184
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    i hate people who are lookin for fights 24/7...even though half the time they're in their 20's and 30's...hahahahahahah
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  5. #185
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    i guess you hate yourself huh?
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  6. #186
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    lol..i can back it up..wanna see?

  7. #187
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    why sure!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  8. #188
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    your the one that wanted to mow my grass right?, well pm on saturday and i'll give ya directions to my house and after you mow my grass i'll show ya

  9. #189
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    sounds like a plan to me buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddy!!
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  10. #190
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    i cant wait

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •