Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 301

Thread: Bullcrap

  1. #151
    Inactive Member luvLPDsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    i hate star trek even more.
    [img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]

  2. #152
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I like pringles.

  3. #153
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate losing Ole Dawgs and Friends before their time and people who won't let kids dream a little. And a president in the oil business , who hasn't cut the first cent from his fees to help HIS people.

  4. #154
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    Another thing that annoys me is slander.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  5. #155
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    hate music that is loud and you can't understand...no hard feelings sic but that's just me
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  6. #156
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I dont like rap either....

  7. #157
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    i hate rap
    i hate white people who try and act ghetto
    i hate posers
    i hate crappy movies
    i hate rap
    i hate it when people wear toboggans in the theatre
    i hate it when stupid pricks, act like pricks when you're at your job
    i hate people who crack on the mentally challenged
    i hate hypocrites
    i hate rap
    i hate people who try to be macho bad asses
    i hate it when fellow forum members call me a racist, and also when they try to give me a sunday church lesson
    i hate rap
    i hate snobby girls at school
    i hate the gas prices
    that's enough for now..did i mention i hate rap????
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #158
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    The things I hate the most are the mistakes I made when I was younger and still regret to this day!

  9. #159
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate when someone is accusing you of something when they are the ones who is doing it.
    I hate when someone says they are going to do something but they never do.
    I hate lairs.
    I hate people who ride on my a** of my car.
    I hate people who dirve 35 in a 55.
    I hate when my order gets messed up.
    I hate when I'm in the middle of a video game and the power goes out.
    I hate fluffers.


    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  10. #160
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    Dude that was months ago. I remember apologizing for it too. Okay? Second of all, I wasn't trying to give you no sunday school lesson. I was trying to make you understand something because you were going around accusing hypocrisy on a bunch of people you don't even know. I recall apologizing for accusing you of racism. So just lay off of me like I laid off of you on that accusation. How else was I supposed to get you to understand when you called a bunch of people you don't even know a hypocrite? You doing that is no different than what me and others accused you of way back in October. I am not proud of doing that and I said I was sorry.m Like I said just lay off of me and those people. I am not in the mood to play the fifth grade game of arguing today. Okay?
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •