Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 301

Thread: Bullcrap

  1. #51
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I'm never going to have perfect grammar or spelling, so if anybody expects that, get rid of that illusion.
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    When did Yankeesfan do that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    I thought it was you that was making fun of his grammar??
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I didnt call you illiterate.

  4. #54
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I hate that most big budget movies have worse special effects than some of the fan films I've downloaded off the internet.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I called our President illiterate.

    Someone else asked if anyone knew who was runnng in 4 years.

    Then I said: "nope...but they couldn't possibly get any worse than what we've got now!" (I was referring to the stupidity of the current President.)

    and yankees fan said: "Well I wouldnt say that...We could have someone like you for instance."
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member yankeesfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    I didnt say you were illiterate. I said it would be worse if you were president instead of Bush.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member John_Cena's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2004
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    i hate when i post on here Mik Mo is always runnin his damn mouth
    and he thinks Mariah Carey is the prettiest girl on this earth..whats he thinkin, i guess when he looks at her he always gets her good side
    "You Cant See Me"

  8. #58
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    The age requirements should be like 15 - 22 so the ones out of highschool and college can get a job and stop acting like they are still in Highschool.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    I hate little highschool babies..like yourself

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Dukefan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2004
    Posts
    249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    well he wasnt actually calling you illiterate, he just said if you was president that it would be wosre.
    Who cares if you are illiterate or not. He didnt mean it that way so lets move on.


    Next arguement please. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bullcrap

    For many reasons that statement was more than lame.

    I was talking about literacy.
    Add to that, I really don't care what you're saying about me, since I don't know you and I'm not out to impress you by any means.
    And yes, I will take a little stab at a person every now and then if I so feel like it.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •